Condition Zero

Splize

I just got this game and man im disapointed. It looks alot like they rushed it because it basically the same as CS. I havent played MP yet but the single player is not that great...and its nothing new :(

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I played it a long time ago when it was an unfinished leaked version. I downloaded it to try CS Multiplayer but all I got was some really shitty single player boring gameplay. It was awful, I promptly deleted it.

Splize

Originally posted by Neco@Mar 13 2004, 07:28 AM
If you were dumb enough to pay $30 for it, you deserve to get ripped off

lol
I didnt buy it you tit

Mod edit: El Fugitivo stole your link. Too bad he can't moderate the PM system if someone tries to contact you for the link.

Splize Edit: Hahaha

Satoshi

*note* Condition zero is just cs with slightly changed maps, more voices and offical bots :p

Gohan

Well, I'm gonna wait on CZ and pick up Half-Life 2 with the new CS game with
I saw the demo of it from E3 and aztec looks spectacular

Satoshi

I should have wagged school to watch E3 online... but i forgot it was on and only remember first period =.=

SOAD

whatever your reason for buying cs cz you got your money worth gameplay for singleplayer may bve very short yet it beats the crappy half-life GFX multiplayer (which by the way makes hl popular) i still think its good......

(plus i payed £5 for my cs cz :p)

MegaBoyX6

I was watching this game untill it came out.AS i look through old screenshots of this game at Gamespot the old screenshots look Great.Why did the graphics change form good to crappy.

ramzak

this game is a rip off. i got it when it was just out and when i played with offonline( they didnt turn on the online thing yet) the game was all laggy man i was very disapointed same grafics as cs 1.6