Amstrad Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainman

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with with an old amstrad game. I have looked high and low for this game but can't find anything. I am fiarly sure the game as played on an Amstrad CPC 6128 (it definately was an amstrad but the model I can't be 100% sure).

I thought the game was called Train, but I think I am wrong as I can't find anything remotely similar with that name. The game is a puzzle like game and each level consists of blocks (pieces of track) that can be put into place so the train can get to it's end point - at which time you can go on to the next level. The start of each level has the blocks messed up - using the arrow keyss will put them in the right place so the train can get to its end point. The distinct feature is that each level is a capital city in Europe, and each level gets harder by there being less gaps in order to get the tracks (blocks) correctly infront of the train. Some of the cities (levels) included Bonn, Bern, Lisbon, Brussels. Most maps were green and the train was read (If I remember rightly - this was some years ago =p)

If anyone has any ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Pat.

montpics

Please take note that no ROM request are allowed in this forum. :cool:

Zach

Dude.... He's asking for the name of the game, not where to get it.
I don't know the name either, but I might know a few people I could ask. Will post here if I find anything out for you.

Last edited:

montpics

Neco said:
Dude.... He's asking for the name of the game, not where to get it.
I know, considering it is the first time trainman posted here in this forum. (and which is why I never closed this thread at all) ;)

I really wish I could help you as well. (If I know how to deal with those available emulators.....) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.