Well i hope someone knows here!!!!!

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hi i've been thinking to buy a computer-board for my old car KIA RIO 2003 LS.
I don't think is possible to install a new one at this kind of car or IS IT POSSIBLE?
If yes please tell me the price then.Thanks in advance.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Hahahaha, you bought a Kia.

That's all I got, buy a real car first?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
KIA is great ,rio is my old car, i just bought a OPIRUS at last december so what is so fun about this i don't get it.In fact when i drive it around town every one hates and sees me with a lot of hate in their eyes,maybe because KIA is the eye catching machine more than any other, and that gives me a GREAT GREAT PLEASURE,and i just thought to buy a trip computer just like OPIRUS have.

I am a fan of the phrase
JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA IS PERFECTION,
YOU HEAR ME IS PERFECTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON you scoty guy.

And don't tell me to buy another car cause i had a E270 of the year 2001 and it really SUCKED man.To think it was a Mercedes and i bought it a lot more than OPIRUS,phew that sucks man.

ALL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE NOT ENOUGH OF INTELLIGENCE TO MAKE A PERFECT CAR.

If KIA isn't a real car then why is seventh along with HYUNDAI in world market?
Maybe because it's much more real than you can imagine.

Last edited:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Sorry but Kia is known for incredibly low quality cars, here in the US anyway.

And just because people buy a lot of Kia and Hyundai doesn't make them good, that's terrible logic. People buy them because they're uneducated about cars and those cars are the cheapest.

You should have bought a Subaru or Nissan, something better/neater/more powerful.

Does it at least have a manual transmission?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
To me KIA is perfect and here in ALBANIA roads are totally screwed up ,and if here KIA is doing great ,there should just have to be perfect.In fact buying an OPIRUS 36.000 EURO is not that cheap you know.I know there the OPIRUS is known as AMANTI and costs 26.900 USD but here costs a lot more man.

And to me SUBARU and MITSUBISHI are the greatest cars on earth( i mean SEDANS) not confronting them with FERRARI but just with other sedans.

The reason i haven't bought them is that here in my country they haven't come yet.(There is not an adequate service and selling filial)They doesn't exist here in Albania and i hope they come here soon.

That's not my logic buying cheap cars.My logic is buying cars that i like no matter how cheap or with really high costs.
That's my logic.
And i really like KIA OPIRUS.
That's all.I didn't want to be rude when i replied to you first.

In fact it has a sportmatic transmission controlled electronically with overdrive.
Quite good i must say.

Last edited: