A might fine day to say 'hello'.

xchickyx

Howdy, strangers. No one referred this site to me, nor did I find this through a link from another site.

In fact, I was looking for the lyrics to a song on Google, and it led me to a post in here. I suspect it had remotely nothing to do with the original intent of this site, but nonetheless, you guys still drew me in, thus my joining. Well, how can I resist from the call of the gaming world.

Pure ecstasy.

Anyways, for having a keen fancy and knowledge of html (I help manage a media site, and we also have a vBulletin forum. A sense having something in common really brings people together.) I've never had anything to do with an emulator before. This will be an experience, nonetheless. Mostly, I'll suspect that you'll see me wandering around here, giving snide and cynical comments, cursing quietly under my breath once I figure out for myself that I haven't a clue how to do anything concerning emulators.

Oh, well.

For a start, hello, my username is xchickyx (in case you haven't figured that out yet, dweebs) I enjoy long walks on the beach accompanied by a lovely meal at McDonalds, and I think plastic flowers are a mighty fine gift. I can make lamps out of blenders, and I suspect being electrocuted several times during the course of my life has probably helped to contribute the the utterly paranoid person I am today.

Cheers.

EDIT: I have no doubt that you guys will either loath me entirely or actually care about what I say now and then. There is no happy medium.

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed the way you found this site is strange. Sure, it's a well known fact that google has us well crawled but song lyrics?

In any case I really hope that you find something that intrests you here.

montpics

Wish you welcome to this forum. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Howdy and welcome ! :)

xchickyx

Lefteris_D said:
Indeed the way you found this site is strange. Sure, it's a well known fact that google has us well crawled but song lyrics?
click.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys, I see myself having quite a bit of fun here in the near future.

xchickyx

You know, I just realized that I missed a letter in the header of this thread. It's supposed to say 'mighty'... then again, I don't suppose a lot of people care.

Off to play Mario.

*runs away*

hagbard

Oh well, no problem. Welcome here :)

[size=-7]and please don't double post[/size]

xchickyx

hagbard said:
[SIZE=-7]and please don't double post[/SIZE]

I was about to say something about that, but I pressed 'submit reply' a little too quickly by habit. It won't happen again... I hate doing it.

Alright, I'm going to stop posting the utterly useless and obvious.