Help with SSF/Satourne

Kainin

Hello. Ive been trying to play Albert Odessy for Sega Saturn. I have the Sega bios and all the plugins choosen for the SSF. The game runs, but when i start a new game the intro is very slow.. and things are stuck on the screen, and the voices/sound moves ahead of the Video. I have a screenshot if needed. Plus after the intro(maybe the intro is over idk) the voices/sound of the intro begins to repeat and the screen goes black.

My specs:
P4 CPU2.60Ghz, 512 ram, 9800 Radeon

With the satourne v1.1 I can't even get the game to load. It goes into the screen like it would play a music cd. But it says Disc unsuitable for system. Now I don't have a disc mounted, since both alcohol and daemon wouldnt let me for some reason, but I did burn off a copy(which is how i got it to run for the SSF).

Help? ;(

hagbard

Saourne can be improved litle with the cdr plugin update relased time ago, but you won't go much further (make a forum search)
About SSF, a very powerful computer is needed, so try updating to the latest version as it's supposed to be faster and don't use 32 bits color depth.