PDA

View Full Version : Drugs eh?

ScotchGuy
March 10th, 2004, 07:44
What is the most intense drug you have used? Also, give the frequency of use and times you've used it if you want. I basically want to see how many people on here use drugs.

If you can think of some that I should add and replace one up there tell me, I can only have 10. :(

hitmonlee
March 10th, 2004, 08:10
other options:

heroin
nitrous oxide
meth should be speed/meth

ScotchGuy
March 10th, 2004, 08:17
I replaced Morning Glory with Heroin. Nitrous Oxide isn't very popular though, and the trip wouldn't be considered intense by most people.

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 08:43
What's datura?

You should put Ecstacy instead of MDMA.

And even though I know they are completely different, it might be best to lump together the hallucinagens (LSD, mushrooms, peyote, etc.). Or at least add peyote, salvia, and other natural hallucinagens to the shroom category.

hitmonlee
March 10th, 2004, 08:46
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Mar 10 2004, 03:17 PM
I replaced Morning Glory with Heroin. Nitrous Oxide isn't very popular though, and the trip wouldn't be considered intense by most people.
:o

its popular.

what do you mean not intense??
i worked out the meaning of life last time i went into a nitrous oxide votrex.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 08:47
Yeah, I was gonna suggest that. Put them together as "Tryptamines (e.g. LSD, psilocybin, mescaline...)".

Datura is a hallucinogen in the truest sense of the word - you can't tell the difference between real and fake. You will literally see complex things (people, for example) as if they were actually there. Its active dosage is very close to its lethal dosage.

Nitrous is popular amongst recreational drug users. Poppers are very popular.

Nick
March 10th, 2004, 08:47
Datura is a halucinogenic plant. You can read about it here: here (http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_faq.shtml#1)

The most intense thing I've taken is morphine.

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 08:53
I thought poppers were amyl nitrate, not nitrous oxide. :unsure:

I think I've only had alcohol. My best friend told me I smoked a bowl with him and a couple other people when we were out camping (drinking), but I honestly can't remember it (or stumbling into the bonfire, which I've also been told I did that night).

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 08:55
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 07:53 AM
I thought poppers were amyl nitrate, not nitrous oxide. :unsure:
You're right. I get my terms mixed up because I'm not particularly interested in those more shallow drugs. I meant whippers.

hitmonlee
March 10th, 2004, 09:09
we call them nangs
or cream chargers

i voted for mushrooms

Zach
March 10th, 2004, 09:56
I smoked some weed back in the day

Then I realized, drugs are for wankers.

Sorry

/shrug

slbrown
March 10th, 2004, 13:31
i voted shrooms. but the worst probably for me is XTC.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 13:32
I drank a deadly amount of Canadian Club before, best part of it was, I didn't remember the agony of throwing up in a bucket all night long.

belmont
March 10th, 2004, 14:09
Other option to add:
Nothing...
The only think I tried was Alcohol but I didn't really like it...

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 14:17
The worst thing I've done is either got drunk repeatedly during a month and having to have my stomach purged, and whipped nitrous from a can of cream using a rubber glove (sad desperation really). But as far as taking myself way out of it goes, shrooms were the most intense, so I voted those.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 14:18
ive had some wine/beer before, but not alot, just like sips of beer and a small glass of wine. beer taste like piss and wine isnt much better...

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 16:33
Edit the poll options so you put the similar drugs in a group, you can add more that way. ;)

Edit: I voted Datura, because it's completely and utterly psycho.
It grows wild, if any of you want to have your shit ruined.

Jay
March 10th, 2004, 16:54
I voted acid. I've taken it three times and I'll most likely never do it again. The first two times were the best feeling I've ever had, but the last one was scary as a mother fucker. I've also done weed, coke, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycotin, and a shit load of alcohol. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but as you guys say "I can't be arsed to think of them."

Edit: I can't believe I posted that on the internet.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 16:59
wow...you junkie...

Jay
March 10th, 2004, 17:06
Words like "junkie" are hurtful. You've read so much garbage propaganda that you've become a tool of the system. You let them decide what is right and what is wrong for you. I pity you.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 18:15
Originally posted by Jay@Mar 10 2004, 03:54 PM
I voted acid. I've taken it three times and I'll most likely never do it again. The first two times were the best feeling I've ever had, but the last one was scary as a mother fucker. I've also done weed, coke, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycotin, and a shit load of alcohol. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but as you guys say "I can't be arsed to think of them."

Edit: I can't believe I posted that on the internet.
I have no idea what Acid is, they don't have that shit out here, or they call it differently, please enlighten me.

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 18:52
LSD

Anyone here seen SLC Punk? Devon Sawa's character 'takes' something like 100 tabs of acid through his knee. Pretty fucked up.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 19:01
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 05:52 PM
LSD

Anyone here seen SLC Punk? Devon Sawa's character 'takes' something like 100 tabs of acid through his knee. Pretty fucked up.
HOW IN THE HELL does one take drugs through his knee?

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 19:13
Mild spoiler.

Well it wasn't intentional. He had them in his pocket, because he was dealing. A cop showed up and he went running through a field, when the sprinklers came on. Supposedly, the LSD, when moistened by the sprinklers, and because he was running hard, and thus both sweating and increasing the rate at which his heart beat, went through his pant leg and his skin at the knee.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 19:59
Originally posted by Jay@Mar 10 2004, 11:06 AM
Words like "junkie" are hurtful. You've read so much garbage propaganda that you've become a tool of the system. You let them decide what is right and what is wrong for you.* I pity you.
umm...propaganda? telling people that recreational drugs are bad!?

i'm sorry if i offended you then (i'm guessing i did)

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 20:23
Yes.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 20:29
fuck it, never mind

slbrown
March 10th, 2004, 20:41
I don't think its unfair to label someone by what drugs they have taken or taking. It is about the person and what kind of life they live. some people can handle drugs....some people can't. its just like guns. guns don't kill people, its idiots with guns that kill people(not always the case). I've taken quite a bit of coke, XTC, shrooms, pharmacy drugs, and a very vast amount of pot(which i don't consider a hard drug).
Does this mean that i'm hooked on any of them? no. Do I take my pay check straight to a drug dealer? no. Though i know some people that do. I don't buy coke because its too much of a penalty if i got caught not enough profit. If i buy X i take it as soon as i get it so no one can pull me over and find it. pot isn't that serious of a crime. as for shrooms, its legal in florida to have them and its free but its a little much for me. I've had too many bad trips. and i also think that anything that make you think that faces all around the room(example) are staring at you can't have a good effect on your mind.

there are oonly a few drugs i probably wouldn't try. one is crack, just because i know too many people's live that got fucked up because of crack. and herion, and that's because i couldn't see myself taking a needle and putting it in my arm just to make myself feel good. I don't even like snorting anything.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 20:56
ok i'm confused by all this drug jargon.

XTC?
crack=cocaine=coke right?
LSD=acid ?

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 21:01
XTC is ecstasy.

It doesn't really matter if you take stupid amounts of acid. There's a threshold point, due to saturation of the chemical in the receptors it affects.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 21:16
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 06:13 PM
Mild spoiler.

Well it wasn't intentional. He had them in his pocket, because he was dealing. A cop showed up and he went running through a field, when the sprinklers came on. Supposedly, the LSD, when moistened by the sprinklers, and because he was running hard, and thus both sweating and increasing the rate at which his heart beat, went through his pant leg and his skin at the knee.
When Doctor Hoffman originally synthesized LSD, he discovered its affects by absorbing it through his skin.

El Fugitivo
March 10th, 2004, 21:18
Crack is a form of cocaine, a crystallized solid that is smoked, I believe, and considerably more addictive and dangerous than the powdered cocaine that is generally snorted (or, less frequently, rubbed into sensitive areas of the body where the skin is thinner, like the gums and genitalia) Unless specified as crack, cocaine almost always refers to the powdered form. I may be mixing crack up with freebasing, but I think that's right.

ScotchGuy
March 10th, 2004, 21:32
Okay, I don't know what to put in the poll now, I'm rather confused. Someone who has more knowledge about types of drugs feel free to edit it... Waz.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 22:17
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 03:59 PM
wow...you junkie...
Junkies are addicts, not people that experiment.

Da Douche
March 10th, 2004, 22:23
since when is alcohol a drug? moron.

slbrown
March 10th, 2004, 22:29
yeah i really don't see it as a drug drug, but we wouldn't want to leave out the non-druggies now would we?

lol this is from a movie called GO where these kds just got sold some advil that they think are X pills. lol http://www.moviequotequiz.com/othersounds/...ndDownThere.wav (http://www.moviequotequiz.com/othersounds/HowsTheGroundDownThere.wav)

Mourgos
March 10th, 2004, 22:29
since when is alcohol a drug? moron.

I can't believe I agree with you.I must change my mind immediately.

You know you have the most annoying ,fucking avatar ever,don't you?

Da Douche
March 10th, 2004, 22:31
thats the point dumbass.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 22:33
drug >noun 1 a medicine or other substance which has a marked effect when taken into the body. 2 a substance with narcotic or stimulant effects. >verb (drugged, drugging) make (someone) unconscious or stupefied by administering a drug.
-ORIGIN Old French drogue, perhaps from Dutch droge vate 'dry vats'.

slbrown
March 10th, 2004, 22:35
ok mr. webster
its one thing saying that you were in the alley buying drugs then its another thing saying your buying beer. we all get what the dictionary says but we don't here cops and mayors saying that they will stop drug sales and they mean asprin and cough syrup.
well later guys im going to town and smoking some pot. maybe i'll be back on later tonight.
peace out

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 22:36
Of course alcohol is a drug. Just because it's generally accepted doesn't make it different to any other intoxicating substance.

Certain cough syrups contain one of the most intoxicating drugs of all.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 22:38
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 10 2004, 09:35 PM
ok mr. webster
its one thing saying that you were in the alley buying drugs then its another thing saying your buying beer. we all get what the dictionary says but we don't here cops and mayors saying that they will stop drug sales and they mean asprin and cough syrup.

So, dramamine isn't a drug because it's legal?

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 22:42
It annoys me when people feel the need to say that something is or isn't a drug depending on what their culture has deemed acceptable. Do you have to justify everything in terms of your society?

Da Douche
March 10th, 2004, 22:51
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 09:42 PM
It annoys me when people feel the need to say that something is or isn't a drug depending on what their culture has deemed acceptable. Do you have to justify everything in terms of your society?
mmm hmm <_<

Codeine
Exactly.

Just like tipping waitresses: do you tip her because she was of good service? Or because society TELLS you to. . .

onewecallgod
i guess i do take a drug... Albuterol is a nice little inhaled thing that keeps me from suffocating to death when my asthma kicks in. it speeds up my heart quite a bit :unsure:

Da Douche
March 10th, 2004, 22:52
i have something called, alti-salbutamal or something

Mourgos
March 10th, 2004, 22:54
Originally posted by Da Douche+Mar 10 2004, 10:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Da Douche @ Mar 10 2004, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 09:42 PM
It annoys me when people feel the need to say that something is or isn&#39;t a drug depending on what their culture has deemed acceptable. Do you have to justify everything in terms of your society?
mmm hmm <_< [/b][/quote]
The cleverest remark coming from the cleverest of people.

Brilliant,simply brilliant.

And to think that this guy called me a dumbass.He must be mistaking me for a relative of his,or his mirror or sth...

Lefteris_D
March 10th, 2004, 22:56
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 11:51 PM
i guess i do take a drug... Albuterol is a nice little inhaled thing that keeps me from suffocating to death when my asthma kicks in. it speeds up my heart quite a bit :unsure:
What you use prevents you from dying. If somebody that is addicted to alcohol stops drikining nothing will happen to him but if you stop taking Albuterol you will simply die. There is a HUGE difference.

That speed up of the heart is only a side effect as with every medecine.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 22:56
Teehee...

I thought Mourgos was flaming me, but he was flaming Douche. I&#39;m sorry Mourgos. Edited&#33;

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Mar 10 2004, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D &#064; Mar 10 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 11:51 PM
What you use prevents you from dying. If somebody that is addicted to alcohol stops drikining nothing will happen to him but if you stop taking Albuterol you will simply die. There is a HUGE difference.

That speed up of the heart is only a side effect as with every medecine. [/b][/quote]
Oh, not true at all&#33; That&#39;s like saying everything is a stimulant&#33;

Mourgos
March 10th, 2004, 22:59
To whom you&#39;re referring to?
If it was for me,I was talking to Da Douche.
If it was to Lefteris he didn&#39;t say anything against you.

Edit:I saw your edit late.

Da Douche
March 10th, 2004, 23:00
how about you go fuck urself lemon? u sarcastic whore

Waz: Da Douche won&#39;t be posting for quite a while.

Mourgos
March 10th, 2004, 23:02
Can&#39;t you ban him again for a week or sth?

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:02
Originally posted by Da Douche@Mar 10 2004, 10:00 PM
how about you go fuck urself lemon? u sarcastic whore
Because he actually has an argument to your comments he has to go fuck himself?
I&#39;m lost here.

Since when is challenging your flawed reasoning a bad thing?
And what&#39;s wrong with sarcasm?

Lefteris_D
March 10th, 2004, 23:05
There is a thin line however that ceperates drugs that are taken by people just because that they are addictive and medecine that keep them alive.

Onewecallgod takes Albuterol because he is going to die if he stops, he is not your average drug addict.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:06
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Mar 10 2004, 10:05 PM
There is a thin line however that ceperates drugs that are taken by people just because that they are addictive and medecine that keep them alive.

Onewecallgod takes Albuterol because he is going to die if he stops, he is not your average drug addict.
They&#39;re still drugs, if you take them to keep you alive doesn&#39;t make them any less of a drug.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:09
Yeah, you can&#39;t judge everything in terms of its use. A lot of common pharmaceuticals marketed for legitimate purposes have the potential to be &#39;abused&#39; intensely. Do they suddenly become a drug because of that? No. They were drugs in the first place. It&#39;s the people that need labelling (I&#39;ll regret saying that), not the substances.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 23:11
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Mar 10 2004, 10:05 PM

drug >noun 1 a medicine or other substance which has a marked effect when taken into the body. 2 a substance with narcotic or stimulant effects. >verb (drugged, drugging) make (someone) unconscious or stupefied by administering a drug.
-ORIGIN Old French drogue, perhaps from Dutch droge vate &#39;dry vats&#39;

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:12
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah, you can&#39;t judge everything in terms of its use. A lot of common pharmaceuticals marketed for legitimate purposes have the potential to be &#39;abused&#39; intensely. Do they suddenly become a drug because of that? No. They were drugs in the first place. It&#39;s the people that need labelling (I&#39;ll regret saying that), not the substances.
Aren&#39;t almost all pharmaceutical drugs (especially antidepressants and painkillers) addictive in some sort of way?

Also: Who needs labelling, just take the labels off and let stupid people kill themselves.
Hehehe.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:13
Originally posted by Spekkio@Mar 10 2004, 10:12 PM

Aren&#39;t almost all pharmaceutical drugs (especially antidepressants and painkillers) addictive in some sort of way?

No. Some things even have negative addictivity.

Lefteris_D
March 10th, 2004, 23:15
What I meant was that in the case of onewecallgod it is something nessesary for his survival. That does not mean that somebody else cant abuse it.

We all know that Heroin was a pain killer during WW2 and yet you can all see what it is today.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:17
Heroin isn&#39;t quite the same thing as morphine.

Codeine
March 10th, 2004, 23:17
I thought it was opium. And if I&#39;m not mistaken, they&#39;re not the same, herion is derived from it.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:19
Originally posted by Lemon+Mar 10 2004, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lemon @ Mar 10 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spekkio@Mar 10 2004, 10:12 PM

No. Some things even have negative addictivity. [/b][/quote]
As in it will help you &#39;remove&#39; addiction from any physically/mentally addictive drug you&#39;re taking?
Also: Heroin is refined opium, which is in turn won from poppy, I think...

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:20
Papaver somniferum pods, yes.

Negative addictivity means it makes you not want to take it again for a while. LSD, shrooms etc...

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:22
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:20 PM
Papaver somniferum pods, yes.

Negative addictivity means it makes you not want to take it again for a while. LSD, shrooms etc...
I was referring more to pharmaceutical drugs like seroxat and oxazepam and whatever they call it.

And in the case of LSD, I thought it was like not having any effect, use what you want, nothing will happen.

Or do you feel more like an aversion to it?

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:26
huh

It&#39;s like it wears you out so much mentally that you just don&#39;t want to do it again in a short time. I&#39;m not talking about dosage thresholds.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:27
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:26 PM
huh

It&#39;s like it wears you out so much mentally that you just don&#39;t want to do it again in a short time. I&#39;m not talking about dosage thresholds.
As far as I heard it&#39;ll just not work if you take it in succession, but it&#39;s more like &#39;you&#39; don&#39;t want it.
If you&#39;re insane you still could, I take it?

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:29
Ah yes, there is a lot of resistance to the drug if you take it in short periods. It basically doesn&#39;t work very well in short periods.

onewecallgod
March 10th, 2004, 23:30
i still consider Albuteol as a drug. its not addictive, but i can see why people would abuse it (makes you hyper-ventalate: breathe signifigantly faster for a short period of time)

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:30
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:29 PM
Ah yes, there is a lot of resistance to the drug if you take it in short periods. It basically doesn&#39;t work very well in short periods.
Right.

And the pharmaceutical drugs, is my question true?
Or do not all of them have an addictive (side)effect?

Unless of course LSD is a pharmaceutical drug for you.

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:31
They&#39;re all different drugs. You can&#39;t group them in any way.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:35
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:31 PM
They&#39;re all different drugs. You can&#39;t group them in any way.
There goes my belief that all drugs belonged to a group of some sorts.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:36
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 10:30 PM
i still consider Albuteol as a drug. its not addictive, but i can see why people would abuse it (makes you hyper-ventalate: breathe signifigantly faster for a short period of time)
Performance drug?
More breathing = more oxygen, something like that?

Jet Set Willy
March 10th, 2004, 23:37
Well you can group certain things obviously, but not pharmaceuticals. All pharmaceutical means is "from the pharmacy", or over the counter, or whatever your doctor prescribes you. It&#39;s in no way a description of the various drug&#39;s nature.

Spekkio
March 10th, 2004, 23:39
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 10 2004, 10:37 PM
Well you can group certain things obviously, but not pharmaceuticals. All pharmaceutical means is "from the pharmacy", or over the counter, or whatever your doctor prescribes you. It&#39;s in no way a description of the various drug&#39;s nature.
I didn&#39;t mean the nature.
More like drugs that have been created by the industry to combat illness, mentally or physically.
Like paracetamol, or morphine, penicillin...
That sort, they&#39;re all wildly different, but they&#39;re all intended to &#39;cure&#39; people of their illness.

onewecallgod
March 11th, 2004, 00:27
Originally posted by Spekkio+Mar 10 2004, 05:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spekkio @ Mar 10 2004, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 10:30 PM
Performance drug?
More breathing = more oxygen, something like that? [/b][/quote]
yeah thats how i would see it abused. when asthma strikes, it tightens up your air passages and Albuterol opens up those passages

El Fugitivo
March 11th, 2004, 06:36
Lefteris, something will happen to severe alcoholics who suddenly stop cold turkey. I doubt anyone has died, but the more severe cases, people who stay drunk all the time will certainly feel like shit for a few weeks.

Large amounts of oxygen intake can, I believe, produce light euphoria-like feelings in people. So something that increases your breathing could possibly be abused for that purpose as well.

Jet Set Willy
March 11th, 2004, 08:05
Nelson: My mom got addicted to cough syrups. Her breath was so minty fresh I hardly even knew who she was anymore.

If anybody can find the proper version of that quote, I&#39;ll be grateful.

hitmonlee
March 11th, 2004, 09:41
question for everyone:

do they teach you about drugs in school in your native country?

like health ed or something?

El Fugitivo
March 11th, 2004, 09:46
In health we did student presentations on drugs. Teamed up with a friend, researched it online and in the library, made a poster or video, showed it to the class. I did heroin, and I remember alot of it (had a huge list of slang terms for different drugs, at least 15 to 20 pages long), but I can&#39;t for the life of me think of anything that anyone else talked about.

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 10:36
Originally posted by hitmonlee@Mar 11 2004, 08:41 AM
question for everyone:

do they teach you about drugs in school in your native country?

like health ed or something?
They do.
We have organisations and/or booths at large parties that allow quality check of any drug you&#39;ve bought.
Since Dutch law allows you to posess cocaine, heroin and all that ya ya if it&#39;s for private recreational use, you can&#39;t get the cops on your tail either.

Also schools usually include drug ed in the biology class the first three years, form teachers educate you about it, and I&#39;ve had in my school career about four or five policemen come here to tell us about drugs and the law.

Schools themselves are also quite open about it, you can talk to them about drugs without them calling parents, or rehab centres without listening to your story.

I think they&#39;re doing an excellent job.

Jet Set Willy
March 11th, 2004, 10:45
School was never any good at teaching me about drugs. Meeting a pot smoking friend when I was 15 taught me more than anything. Before that, I thought you could die instantly from marijuana. I really had no idea.

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 10:48
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 11 2004, 09:45 AM
School was never any good at teaching me about drugs. Meeting a pot smoking friend when I was 15 taught me more than anything. Before that, I thought you could die instantly from marijuana. I really had no idea.
That&#39;s pretty bad.
Did they just not tell you anything, or only told you about the &#39;bad&#39; sides of the drug?

Jet Set Willy
March 11th, 2004, 10:54
I think the problem was that the people telling us about drugs had no idea about drugs.

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 10:59
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 11 2004, 09:54 AM
I think the problem was that the people telling us about drugs had no idea about drugs.
So they just told you you&#39;d die of drugs to discourage you from trying it and finding out they&#39;re full of shit.

And people wonder why there are so much addicts.
If you don&#39;t bloody well tell them what the drug does and educate them properly, they&#39;ll have no clue.
Christ.

onewecallgod
March 11th, 2004, 14:04
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 11 2004, 02:05 AM
Nelson: My mom got addicted to cough syrups. Her breath was so minty fresh I hardly even knew who she was anymore.

i believe thats correct

my school i think does a pretty good job. we had a guy come in and talk to us for 45 minutes everyday about his experiences with drug. he once was a heavy alcoholic and heavy pot smoker and he talked about his life getting fucked up as a result

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by onewecallgod+Mar 11 2004, 01:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (onewecallgod @ Mar 11 2004, 01:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon@Mar 11 2004, 02:05 AM

i believe thats correct

my school i think does a pretty good job. we had a guy come in and talk to us for 45 minutes everyday about his experiences with drug. he once was a heavy alcoholic and heavy pot smoker and he talked about his life getting fucked up as a result [/b][/quote]
Hahaha.
Did he actually explain anything about the drug, or was this just a way to discourage the school children by accentuating the people that wrecked their life over it?

onewecallgod
March 11th, 2004, 16:27
he did explain how pot and alcohol messed up your brain (dont remember exactly how) and stuff like that

El Fugitivo
March 11th, 2004, 18:33
Yeah, they do that here in middle school (junior high). They do the same thing with tobacco, too; they bring in someone with one of those voice synthesizers usually.

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 18:34
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 11 2004, 05:33 PM
Yeah, they do that here in middle school (junior high). They do the same thing with tobacco, too; they bring in someone with one of those voice synthesizers usually.
Voice synthesizers?

El Fugitivo
March 11th, 2004, 19:07
Like Ned on South Park. They&#39;ve lost their voice boxes to throat cancer.

Zidane
March 11th, 2004, 19:09
alcohol is the hardest most extream drug i ever plan to use well maybe extasy but im still a little edgy on the subject

slbrown
March 11th, 2004, 19:13
lol skipping right over pot and into XTC. lol you got to love it

also i don&#39;t feel like looking it up but doesn&#39;t X have speed, coke, and herion in it?

Jet Set Willy
March 11th, 2004, 20:31
No, it has MDMA in it. Sometimes people want to rip people off so they sell it with a lot of impurities, like talcum powder or DXM (first time users wouldn&#39;t know the difference).

Spekkio
March 11th, 2004, 21:04
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 11 2004, 06:07 PM
Like Ned on South Park. They&#39;ve lost their voice boxes to throat cancer.
Yech.
That&#39;s pretty nasty...

hitmonlee
March 12th, 2004, 03:06
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 12 2004, 02:13 AM
lol skipping right over pot and into XTC. lol you got to love it

also i don&#39;t feel like looking it up but doesn&#39;t X have speed, coke, and herion in it?
ugh
that&#39;s an hour long debate i don&#39;t want to enter into
like waz said the active ingredient is mdma
some people claim to have coke or heroin cut with the mdma in their pills
which really makes no sense from a financial point of view, or from any point of view really, because swalling heroin does nothing unless you have a decent amount.
a couple of years ago there were no tests on pills that showed any traces of heroin or cocaine, i&#39;ve heard a rumour that this has since changed, but i haven&#39;t kept up with the news.

in good news: as of monday, my state has decriminalised cannabis. yay. 3 weeks too late but yay.

onewecallgod
March 12th, 2004, 03:37
MDMA?

El Fugitivo
March 12th, 2004, 03:37
3 weeks too late but yay.Did you get busted?

El Fugitivo
March 12th, 2004, 03:40
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Mar 11 2004, 06:37 PM
MDMA?
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

ScotchGuy
March 12th, 2004, 03:54
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Mar 11 2004, 07:27 AM
he did explain how pot and alcohol messed up your brain (dont remember exactly how) and stuff like that
Why is it considered messed up if it makes you feel euphoria? Just because it&#39;s not normal and you used something to help attain that feeling? Sure it lowers your response rate, but that&#39;s not near as bad as getting drunk. I don&#39;t understand how Marijuana can be illegal while Alcohol is legal. If anything they should legalise Marijuana and create a minimum age for use.

hitmonlee
March 12th, 2004, 05:14
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 12 2004, 10:37 AM

3 weeks too late but yay.Did you get busted?
yeah
was outside a rave in a carpark with some guys who had beer on them
the police decided that was reason enough to search us all
i didn&#39;t have much on me, so i got an adult caution and had to go to a lecture and stuff

Badger
March 16th, 2004, 06:50
Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Mar 10 2004, 10:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D &#064; Mar 10 2004, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Mar 10 2004, 11:51 PM
i guess i do take a drug... Albuterol is a nice little inhaled thing that keeps me from suffocating to death when my asthma kicks in. it speeds up my heart quite a bit* :unsure:

That speed up of the heart is only a side effect as with every medecine. [/b][/quote]
well take and alcoholic away from alcohol and you will probably kill him. got to be brought ouf it gradually.

I stay clean these days, I&#39;ve seen to many people fucked up with drugs to want to do them. Infact, I&#39;d go as far to say I hate them and the modern drug culture.

However I drink more than I should. To much malt whiskey.

ScotchGuy
March 29th, 2004, 04:11
Yay&#33; I did drugs for the first time ever. I vote for Tryptamines (mushrooms). B)

4th Disciple
March 29th, 2004, 05:33
Fuck a drug.

ScotchGuy
March 29th, 2004, 05:58
:)

Codeine
March 29th, 2004, 06:04
I want to try Datura. B)

onewecallgod
March 29th, 2004, 06:38
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Mar 28 2004, 10:11 PM
Yay&#33; I did drugs for the first time ever. I vote for Tryptamines (mushrooms). B)
want a cookie?

ScotchGuy
March 29th, 2004, 07:18
No, I want more mushrooms.

onewecallgod
March 29th, 2004, 07:30
sorry, cant help you there :(

are shrooms just poisonous mushrooms that you can pick in the forest?

ScotchGuy
March 29th, 2004, 08:14
You can pick hallucinogenic mushrooms in the forest, but I would advise against picking poisonous ones. Identifying hallucinogenic mushrooms isn&#39;t easy though, to do it correctly you have to check many different things like spore prints, gill size, bluing of the stems etcetera.

Jet Set Willy
March 29th, 2004, 13:45
Depends where you live. I&#39;m lucky because there aren&#39;t any mushrooms in England which look similar to the most common happy fun time ones.

slbrown
March 29th, 2004, 22:54
lol he does shrooms once now he is a pro. i must say that is a hell of a drug to start off with. from personal experience you can only really go down(as far as intensity) from there. I don&#39;t remember ever taking X or anything else that made me think that a wild boar was going to jump oout of the woods and get me or that bug were crawing all over the floor or that ANY person in a picture was moving.

Codeine
March 29th, 2004, 23:09
Or, he knows lots about it because he did research.

ScotchGuy
March 29th, 2004, 23:22
If you think the intensity only goes downhill from there why not try some DMT, Datura, or Salvia. I don&#39;t think I&#39;m a pro because I did them once, the only extra knowledge I gained from trying them was realising how they would effect me personally.

Who are you to criticise me anyway? My information was correct and I learned this information through months of research like Porno said, I&#39;ve been researching hunting and growing a lot. I&#39;m sure I know a lot more about it than you do, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, fucking totter.

slbrown
March 30th, 2004, 02:08
lol :lol:

ScotchGuy
March 30th, 2004, 02:18
....?

Codeine
March 30th, 2004, 02:22
Do you want to back yourself up with that "lol"? Or, are you just going to pretend like you are this almight drug sage, and hide behind that clever little smily you used?

Motoko
March 30th, 2004, 12:23
lol fighting over whoes the best drug taker. Ah man. :lol:

ScotchGuy
March 31st, 2004, 04:58
I wasn&#39;t arguing over who&#39;s the best drug taker, I was arguing over who had the most intelligence concerning mushrooms, I won. :)

Codeine
March 31st, 2004, 05:22
PWNT.

Motoko
March 31st, 2004, 12:32
O well.

<><>
April 3rd, 2004, 17:19
It&#39;s been five years since I haven&#39;t had alice&#39;s treat. Not that easy to find, and never a good time to take em. They&#39;re best when you&#39;re in a natural environment, and I really need to have my mind clear of problems before a trip. Otherwise I end up thinking abou the problems and trying to solve them while fucked... not very smart or effective but an invevitable end to the fun.

I think what scotch is doing is great. Learning about the things before taking them. As long as you set your limits before you start to take anything and you find that you have respected those limits a few years later, you&#39;re someone that can have a good time with them without letting things get out of hand.