Drugs eh?

What is the most intense drug you have used?

• Alcohol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nitrous Oxide

• Tryptamines

• Marijuana

• Cocaine

• MDMA

• Heroin

• Datura

• Total voters

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
What is the most intense drug you have used? Also, give the frequency of use and times you've used it if you want. I basically want to see how many people on here use drugs.

If you can think of some that I should add and replace one up there tell me, I can only have 10. :(

hitmonlee

other options:

heroin
nitrous oxide
meth should be speed/meth

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I replaced Morning Glory with Heroin. Nitrous Oxide isn't very popular though, and the trip wouldn't be considered intense by most people.

El Fugitivo

What's datura?

You should put Ecstacy instead of MDMA.

And even though I know they are completely different, it might be best to lump together the hallucinagens (LSD, mushrooms, peyote, etc.). Or at least add peyote, salvia, and other natural hallucinagens to the shroom category.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Mar 10 2004, 03:17 PM
I replaced Morning Glory with Heroin. Nitrous Oxide isn't very popular though, and the trip wouldn't be considered intense by most people.
:eek:

its popular.

what do you mean not intense??
i worked out the meaning of life last time i went into a nitrous oxide votrex.

J

Jet Set Willy

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that. Put them together as "Tryptamines (e.g. LSD, psilocybin, mescaline...)".

Datura is a hallucinogen in the truest sense of the word - you can't tell the difference between real and fake. You will literally see complex things (people, for example) as if they were actually there. Its active dosage is very close to its lethal dosage.

Nitrous is popular amongst recreational drug users. Poppers are very popular.

Nick

Datura is a halucinogenic plant. You can read about it here: here

The most intense thing I've taken is morphine.

El Fugitivo

I thought poppers were amyl nitrate, not nitrous oxide. :unsure:

I think I've only had alcohol. My best friend told me I smoked a bowl with him and a couple other people when we were out camping (drinking), but I honestly can't remember it (or stumbling into the bonfire, which I've also been told I did that night).

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 07:53 AM
I thought poppers were amyl nitrate, not nitrous oxide. :unsure:
You're right. I get my terms mixed up because I'm not particularly interested in those more shallow drugs. I meant whippers.

hitmonlee

we call them nangs
or cream chargers

i voted for mushrooms

Codeine

I drank a deadly amount of Canadian Club before, best part of it was, I didn't remember the agony of throwing up in a bucket all night long.

J

Jet Set Willy

The worst thing I've done is either got drunk repeatedly during a month and having to have my stomach purged, and whipped nitrous from a can of cream using a rubber glove (sad desperation really). But as far as taking myself way out of it goes, shrooms were the most intense, so I voted those.

onewecallgod

ive had some wine/beer before, but not alot, just like sips of beer and a small glass of wine. beer taste like piss and wine isnt much better...

Spekkio

Banned
Edit the poll options so you put the similar drugs in a group, you can add more that way. ;)

Edit: I voted Datura, because it's completely and utterly psycho.
It grows wild, if any of you want to have your shit ruined.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I voted acid. I've taken it three times and I'll most likely never do it again. The first two times were the best feeling I've ever had, but the last one was scary as a mother fucker. I've also done weed, coke, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycotin, and a shit load of alcohol. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but as you guys say "I can't be arsed to think of them."

Edit: I can't believe I posted that on the internet.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Words like "junkie" are hurtful. You've read so much garbage propaganda that you've become a tool of the system. You let them decide what is right and what is wrong for you. I pity you.