samurai showdown 5

caleb

can someone tell me wat emulator plays samurai showdown 5 bcoz i cant seem 2 get it working on anything, the emultors arent seeming to read it and it isnt a faulty rom either
thanx
caleb

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Samurai Showdown is not officially supported in any emulator though it is compatible.

It is the exact same situation as with Metal Slug 5 and KOF2003, it is too new and the authors will not support it.

You can use a hacked emultor though but dont bother asking where to get that as we respect the wishes of the emulator authors not to spread the hacked versions. Use google.

Fibrepunk

Originally posted by caleb@Mar 10 2004, 06:06 AM
can someone tell me wat emulator plays samurai showdown 5 bcoz i cant seem 2 get it working on anything, the emultors arent seeming to read it and it isnt a faulty rom either
thanx
caleb
NeoMame32plus

caleb

nah its ak fibrepunk
its been a month since i opened this thread and i found and emulator that plays it, mame32k
thanx anyway

pam

Banned
king of fighter, metal slugs, Shamourai showdown in all of their numbers, r available in MAMEs, official or hacked versions.

cooleet8

just download the neoragex hacked version... it plays kof2003,ss5,mslg5 and svc chaos... cooooooool!!! :D :D :D

montpics

JAPPsmash said:
The last post was almost a half-year ago. Don't "grave dig" please.
Actually, he's more like the earlier version of yourself JAPP by the time you visit here. :cool:

Jale

montpics said:
Actually, he's more like the earlier version of yourself JAPP by the time you visit here. :cool:
I don't remember I was a grave digger... Oh, yay, yay... I remember :p
But it was in one thread or two, I guess...

By the way, the grave digging was not in the rules at that time :)

montpics

JAPPsmash said:
I don't remember I was a grave digger... Oh, yay, yay... I remember :p
But it was in one thread or two, I guess...

By the way, the grave digging was not in the rules at that time :)
Now you did it again HERE! (Even though you're not the one who started) :cool:

Whether that grave digging is or not in the rules at that time or now, it's still a bit annoyed for me to see somebody to try help someone who asked for help in a topic and get replied a year later. So, what's the use for helping who is been waiting for an answer for a long time? I simply don't think he/she would wait for an answer for that period. :cool:

Samurai Shodown 5/Samurai Spirit Zero? Play it if you are a fan. A bit poorer than the last prequels but still enjoyable game. :)

Last edited: