Suikoden 2 Problems...*Possible Spoiler?*

Fraveth

Alright im using epsxe, and I did everything the sticky on this forum said to do in order to have the roms work fully.

I downloaded 4 .rar files and I have the .bin file for Suikoden 2. It works fine, and has worked completely fine up until this point.

After the Matilda Knights scenerio and all that jazz, you meet up with Miklotov at the border in order to "look" at Muse. Still working fine I head to Muse but once I get there a high quality video scene looks like it starts, but after about 20 seconds it completely freezes for no reason at all.

Ive changed the frame rate and tried a few things with the video config, but I cant seem to understand why it freezes at this certain point. Ive tried it a dozen times and everytime it goes black at the exact same point.

Ive let it run through that for a few times and even after 10 minutes or so the screen is still completely black.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

hagbard

I'd try other graphic plugins: Pete's D3D, OGL, and specially P.E.Op.S Soft GPU or E}I{'s GPU plugin. Also other ePSXe version, v1.5.2, for example, might work better as well as PSXeven

Fraveth

Switched over to PSXeven and am using the P.E.Op.S Soft GPU and it worked pretty well. Thanks for the advice. :D

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Fraveth said:
Switched over to PSXeven and am using the P.E.Op.S Soft GPU and it worked pretty well. Thanks for the advice. :D
You can use the PEOpS Soft GPU in ePSXe.
Works great.