PDA

View Full Version : Oi! Where's the beer ...

Styrofoam
April 17th, 2006, 21:16
... where are you hiding it.
You can't seriously expect people to sign up, and then don't even have the courtesy to buy 'em a beer :fuckyou:

... ahem ... sorry 'bout that. I'm an old fart, so I'm allowed to have these .. errh ... lapses. At least my doctor says I am.

I'm a refugee from RS (ask Monty or hagbard what that is), and I need place to run amok from time to time. Somewhere i don't have to worry about being a rolemodel to the younger generation. I'm old enough to have owned a Spectrum ZX81 ... and I've reached that age where you stop looking at women, and start gazing at stationwagons.

Well no need to make this into a personal add, anything you wanna know, just ask :)

-=VampyR=-
April 17th, 2006, 21:20
You are most welcome here Styrofoam !
I owned a ZX Spectrum too and I'm not that old...still have it I think.

I see you've done the right thing before posting: :D :D
Check below.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/256/untitled4kf.th.jpg (http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4kf.jpg)

Hey bartender throw 2 beers here... ;)
Styro,here you go mate... CHEERS !

Hehe...I have 1207 more posts than you here.

Styrofoam
April 17th, 2006, 21:24
SSSHHH, you don't wanna spoil my bad-boy image on the first day do you ??;)

Cheers vampyr

Hehe...I have 1207 more posts than you here.
No for long you don't :glare:

-=VampyR=-
April 17th, 2006, 21:29
SSSHHH, you don't wanna spoil my bad-boy image on the first day do you ??
Of course not.
People,I think you should know that out of 10 missing persons that you heard of on the news,Styrofoam always knows where 3 of them are...

Now this is bad-boy is it ? :)

alcoatjez
April 17th, 2006, 21:50
Welcome to the Emulator Zone, Sty! Now you know you're not the only beer-drinker here ;)

Styrofoam
April 17th, 2006, 21:53
Aaaah, my fave dutchman ... or is that dutch man.
Good to know there'll be someone to drink a cold one with :)

BTW have you stopped by the asylum aka 2104.dk??

alcoatjez
April 17th, 2006, 22:01
BTW have you stopped by the asylum aka 2104.dk??

Registering now :)

Lefteris_D
April 17th, 2006, 22:26
It seems that you managed to solve that confirmation email issue that hagbard contacted me about on your own.

Still, I'm afraid that alcoatjez drank the last bottle of beer and it's too late to go out and buy more ;)

hagbard
April 17th, 2006, 22:27
Welcome here Sty, I know we all enjoy your stay :p :)

Good point, 4 RS refugees here so far...Hmm :msn_moon:

Jale
April 17th, 2006, 22:59
Hey, where's my beer?

Welcome to the forums.

-=VampyR=-
April 17th, 2006, 23:15
Hey, where's my beer?
Ask alcoatjez.

alcoatjez
April 18th, 2006, 13:03
Ask alcoatjez.

Mmm, for some reason, I can't remember...

cloud4004
April 18th, 2006, 19:51
Mmm, for some reason, I can't remember...

& you never will... :ninja:

Welcome man.

Styrofoam
April 18th, 2006, 20:34
Thanks all ... I'll try to be on my best behaviour .... no really ... I promise :rolleyes:

Butters: sorry but your underage so no beer for you ....but not to worry, I'll give it a good home ;)

ticktock
April 19th, 2006, 03:25
Did I miss beer?

-=VampyR=-
April 19th, 2006, 09:54
Did I miss beer?
We had a bottle of tequila stashed for you somewhere... :D

Genome
April 19th, 2006, 14:30
lol i wondered how long it would take aclo to get in here once there was mention of beer. lol :laugh:

montpics
April 19th, 2006, 15:14
Welcome to this forum! How's your Isabel, Sty? Wondering if Katana Protection Co. still going strong. :D :p

Styrofoam
April 19th, 2006, 16:54
Hey monty .... how the feck did you become a super mod, is the admin a gluesniffer or what ?? ;) :p

Isabella's doing fine, she turns 2 on friday, so there's of coz a huge party on saturday ... and much to her delight, she saw a polar beer play with a horses head during the easter .... ball! :D

Katana Insurance is a bit slow, but I'm still covered. Besides Ender isn't here much, so I feel pretty safe .... and so does my daughter :)

Haven't seen you in a while, good to know you're still breathing

Lefteris_D
April 19th, 2006, 17:11
In any case, I'm glad you seem to like it here so I hope you keep enjoying yourself.

And regarding those downtime comments I saw somewhere, Emulator Zone is well known for having a 99% uptime... except for when the server reboots ;)

alcoatjez
April 19th, 2006, 17:56
a polar beer

Mmm, that must be a really cold one, Sty :p

-=VampyR=-
April 19th, 2006, 18:00
The first time I hear about a polar beer.
Isabella seen it too. :confused:

Styrofoam
April 19th, 2006, 20:13
Dag nabbit ... I know you won't believe me, but that's actually a genuine typo, admitted the best one I've met, but still genuine :p

And regarding those downtime comments I saw somewhere, Emulator Zone is well known for having a 99% uptime... except for when the server reboots ;)
I'm sure I can make that 95% all on my own :p

Naah, I'm not going to be hyper-active here 8at least not in regards to postcount), currently building a new board for the RS regulars, and then we'll see what it'll end with .... I will stop by at least once a day tho' :)

-=VampyR=-
April 19th, 2006, 20:37
I will stop by at least once a day tho'
I take that as a promise.

Keeping an eye on you...

montpics
April 21st, 2006, 08:45
Katana Insurance is a bit slow, but I'm still covered. Besides Ender isn't here much, so I feel pretty safe .... and so does my daughter :)

Is that true heh? Anyway, good to hear that your 'bodyguards' won't be with you 24 hours a day. :D

Styrofoam
April 21st, 2006, 10:01
Unless you have a teddy bear with you, you stay at least 50 paces from my daughter monty ... You can get her a tuak drink when she hits 18 and not a minute before :fuckyou:

ffs as my insurance agent would say:p

montpics
April 21st, 2006, 10:06
Unless you have a teddy bear with you, you stay at least 50 paces from my daughter monty ... You can get her a tuak drink when she hits 18 and not a minute before :fuckyou:
Okie, working on it! :msn_devil

ffs as my insurance agent would say:p
As K would say. :D