EVOX - is it just me, or is it crap?

benza435

hi everyone im new here, ive played consoles all my life, and have about average knowledge of pcs. i recently bought an xbox with evox on it and it seems a little difficult to use...... is there a manual anywhere?

first problem is the number of drives/partitions, i have backed up games onto it but only certain drives will store them, where others claim to be empty. there are crap games on there which i cant find to delete.
second, the guy i bought it off doesnt have a clue how it works, and told me that if i go on xbox live, it will 'f*** the chip up'. why is this?
lastly i have emulators for most consoles, and i have roms. the problem for me now is getting them onto the xbox itself.... any ideas?

any help would be greatly appreciated, even just a link to where i can find a manual for the thing would at least get me started.....

well im off to work hopefully theres gonna be something here when i get back!

peace

hagbard

oh sure, take a look here

Styrofoam

Old Fart
benza435 said:
[...] told me that if i go on xbox live, it will 'f*** the chip up'. why is this?

Sounds like someones pulling your leg. If you go on XBL with EVOX you'll just get a ban, meaning that your particular machine will never get on XBL again .... but there are alternatives ...

benza435 said:
lastly i have emulators for most consoles, and i have roms. the problem for me now is getting them onto the xbox itself.... any ideas?
Connect your XB to PC and FTP your way in .... or burn a DVD with your roms, and set XB to search for roms in e:\ (I think)