hello.. new here

U

Ultragamer

Just wanted to say hey..... and I mainly wanted some info... I want to get some old Mario games, like the old Mario N64.. the good one lol. I have heard about emulators, and about the ROMs and stuff, does anyone have a guide on what to download, how to use 'em, the works. If so I'd appreciate it, I have no clue on this, but I would really love to get the old Mario for my computer. Duck hunt and all the other good ones to. Preciate it.

Ultragamer

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
First of all you need an emulator. Project64 or 1964 will do the job just fine when it comes to Mario64 using the plugins they come with.

As for the game itself, that needs to be ownloaded ceparately because it is copyrighted material thus we can not provide you with a link here.

If you have more questions feel free to ask :)

U

Ultragamer

Okay.. thank m8. Like i said I have heard about it b4, and I have always wanted the old classic games. I'm checking the site out now, and I appreciate it. Any good games you can suggest thats maybe not copyrighted, or I can get some links to? If not I understand. They don't happen to have like donkey kong and stuff do they?

Ultragamer

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Welcome Ultragamer !

About them roms...if you know how to use Google you'll find roms immediately.
Emulator-Zone cannot provide rom links because it will be shut down.As Lefteris_D said its copyrighted material.
And N.Revolution it's not that far away so get your Mario64 rom as quickly as possible...or a simple Google search won't help anymore if Nintendo will try to close down all rom sites that have Nintendo roms.