I love the oldbies.

Spekkio

Banned
Yeah, it's time for an I love the oldbies thread.
I kinda missed being the flame whore around here.

But I'm back, most of the time anyway.

Nick

Time to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for SNES once more, in a most anti-winning fashion, oh? And maybe TOS later :)

Hi, Chopsticks. Missed seeing you around...

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 5 2004, 03:09 PM
oldies rules
Amen.

So, when is that drinking contest?

slbrown

that wasn't it last night? damn then why did i go through all the trouble of drinking till 6:30 am taking everyone's poker money?

oh well i must be practicing.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 7 2004, 03:16 AM
that wasn't it last night? damn then why did i go through all the trouble of drinking till 6:30 am taking everyone's poker money?

oh well i must be practicing.
What were you drinking?

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by slbrown@Mar 7 2004, 04:16 AM
alot of beer and smoked a half.
What kind of beer was this?
Bud?

Mourgos

I was drinking with some friends yesterday till 3:00am.And not beer but vodka.I still don't know how the hell we found the way home.My head still hurts a little,but hey that's life.

When you decide about that drinking contest count me in too :)

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Mourgos@Mar 7 2004, 10:12 PM
I was drinking with some friends yesterday till 3:00am.And not beer but vodka.I still don't know how the hell we found the way home.My head still hurts a little,but hey that's life.

When you decide about that drinking contest count me in too :)
Sure.
I vote we go to Greece, so Slbrown can drink without his retarded government condemning him to the gulags.

Spekkio

Banned
Hi nick.
I can seee you.

J

Jet Set Willy

I think 21 is too high, but it doesn't affect me so balls to it.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 7 2004, 11:25 PM
I think 21 is too high, but it doesn't affect me so balls to it.
It's ironic that they can pack firearms earlier.

slbrown

Originally posted by Spekkio@Mar 7 2004, 05:42 PM

Sure.
I vote we go to Greece, so Slbrown can drink without his retarded government condemning him to the gulags.
i don't think my goverment is retarded. i wish the law was different but teen drivers have the highest percent of getting in an auto accident, and how about throwing a few bottles of liquor into the mix.

besides from my own experience, cops and most people are pretty lenient about just having beer as long as your not driving.

Motoko

Yeh that's what the last yanky said.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by slbrown+Mar 8 2004, 08:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slbrown @ Mar 8 2004, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spekkio@Mar 7 2004, 05:42 PM

Sure.
i don't think my goverment is retarded. i wish the law was different but teen drivers have the highest percent of getting in an auto accident, and how about throwing a few bottles of liquor into the mix. [/b][/quote]
no, your government is retarded. that's a fact.

no offence to the retarded people out there.

slbrown

i not fighting with ya'll on this. I know from past experience that being american and having respect for one's country in this forum is a never ending battle. So everyone but me is right. All of your countries are fantastic and have no problems whatsoever and america has only wronged.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 8 2004, 05:14 PM
I think most people here would say that they're not proud of their homeland.
Oh so very true.
I'm not in the least bit proud of this plot of partially submerged soil.

This country has its good points, but the bad points cancel it out, making it so-so.
Definately nothing to be proud of.
Americans have some good points, granted, but those are totally nullified by the bad points.

You yourself say that teen drivers have the highest chances of car accidents, then why do you let them drive at age 16?
Wouldn't it be more reasonable to up that limit to say 18, and reduce the alcohol limit to say 16, so people are rid of the ooh look it's alcohol thing and learn to drink responsibly.

I just can't agree with how your government works, this has nothing to do with any, if you want to call them that, personal differences I have with any American.

ANYWHORE.
Moving away from the let's bash america direction we're going to and start talking about the good old days.
If they were good anyway.
They certainly were old.