MetalSlug 3 Errors on Nebula???

GlorysBane

i have downloaded MS3 on my comp and i cannot seem to get it to work correctly it says that i have four files missing no matter where i get the rom from does anyone know what the problem is? (also happends on MS4 as well...)

hagbard

Which ROMs Nebula tells you're missing? What Metal Slug 3 version you're trying to play? Does it work with Kawaks, FBA or Mame? Also make sure you got the latest versions

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Hey,I think you need the NeoGeo bios (neogeo.zip).
The emulators you get them on this site,but the roms...well,read the rules.

GlorysBane

oh yeah i forgot to ask but is there like a patch you can download for neo geo roms as well? cuz that may be the problem

missing files:
sfix.sfx
neo-geo.rom
000-lo.lo
MS4_rom

hagbard

First of all, do what VampyR said and get a fresh "neogeo.zip" file, patches are useless with this one because new ROMs have been added. "ms4_rom" looks to be the name of a decrypted and maybe old set. The neogeo.zip file should be placed on the ROMs folder, or anywhere you have your ROMs. Also the missing ROMs indicate you got an old Nebula version.

About updating, I mean getting the newer versions of that emulators. You can get them here, look at the right menu, arcade section

Last edited:

GlorysBane

well i have the bios files with the latest version of nebula on this site, but where iam i supposed to put them the rom folder right? and mame roms work on nebula as well?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
and mame roms work on nebula as well?
Some...yes.
I suggest you use Kawaks,it works better with Metal Slug and it's similar to Nebula in usage.
Put the neogeo.zip in the rom folder.