Chef Quits South Park

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado

Jale

Well, chef hasn't appeared in the latest episodes, but I wouldn't care. He might have another voice, but it's the same Chef.

In other news, the crybaby Tom Cruise pulls scientology:

The attorney for South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone issued this official statement to us via e-mail late yesterday addressing the Scientology-clowning, Tom-Cruise-baiting "Trapped in the Closet" episode that Comedy Central quietly disappeared on Wednesday night, reportedly because of threats Cruise made to parent company Viacom. And yes, it's really from their lawyer:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

-Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
For one, the chef thing sucks.

For two, Tom Cruise is really really stupid. Parody is the highest form of flattery.

For three, a lawyer actually released a statement like that? :confused: Bet he lost all self-respect and dignity.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Tom Cruise is really really stupid.
Why ? He's a good actor.Not R.de Niro,but The Last Samurai ruled.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Exactly.

I think he's a good actor too.

I just think that, personality-wise, he's a douche. And, time and time again, he's proven me right.

Did you see him go off on Matt Lauer on the Today Show?

Jale

I've read a Fox article and makes me think... Did Tom Cruise force Isaac Hayes to quit South Park? As far as I know, he didn't want to quit, he just gave warning to Trey and Matt. If that's true, I'll shoot Cruise to death :angry:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
See, yet another reason that Tom Cruise sucks.

And yes, I notice they slow the singing a little later into the series.

hitmonlee

"hey jerkface, you have the face of a jerk"

making fun of tom cruise is so much fun :)