A new foum

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
it would be good if the emulator zone would have a place to post home made cheat codes i made alot with FCE Ultra i would like to share them with people that may need them :) each emulator could have there own cheat foum.

sorry that i post this 2 times how do i delete it

Last edited by a moderator:

hagbard

Post splitted, moved and title fixed, the duped thread deleted

Last edited:

Jale

Re: A new forum

cibomatto2002 said:
it would be good if the emulator zone would have a place to post home made cheat codes i made alot with FCE Ultra i would like to share them with people that may need them :) each emulator could have there own cheat foum.

sorry that i post this 2 times how do i delete it
What about a subforum?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If several people show interest in such a forum which can be used for several emulators then yes, it can be done.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
I think a layout kinda like the emutalk would be good.
I would love to see people get invoeld in some N64 texture projects over here
I mean look at this:

This place needs stuff like that

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
These kinds of things take a lot of time to make. You need a dedicated community to do that. I don't think may people here are willing to spend days to make these kinds of things. Why not just leave it to EmuTalk?

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Because I belive this place can develop into somthing greater.
Why is this place just limited to tech support?
Why can't we build a community that is not full of people asking "y cant dis thing w0rkz" or " where do i find _____?"
Why not make somthing better?

hagbard

ticktock said:
Because I belive this place can develop into somthing greater.
Why is this place just limited to tech support?
Why can't we build a community that is not full of people asking "y cant dis thing w0rkz" or " where do i find _____?"
Why not make somthing better?
I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but the question is how we could made that? Emutalk is a fusion of various (already big) forums, so it's hard to achieve your good intentions with a smaller comunity.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
ticktock said:
I think a layout kinda like the emutalk would be good.
I would love to see people get invoeld in some N64 texture projects over here
I mean look at this:

This place needs stuff like that
What you ask requires people who are intrested in that. Find enough people intrested in doing such things and you might get your forum.

One of our less active projects is the Save Archive. How about reviving that as a first step?

Jale

Oh, yeah... and the emulation reviews. People, donate your save files :D
Oh, and by the way, I'm writting a Project64 guide like I did with ZSNES back there :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Can't you guys change the main site colors to something like this ?

resizeofuntitled0cw.jpg

Make it blueish...the Emu-Zone style is old-looking.Perhaps a logo change ?

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
One of our less active projects is the Save Archive. How about reviving that as a first step?
How long have we had that?
If you want to push that, put it on the front page every once and a while and make a link for it in the NES section.

cloud4004

Do you guys want really, really good files only (I have a few) Or just anything?
I can grab some from my computer at home and have a few here tomorrow.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'll start a new thread about it in a few hours after I'm done with a few things.

Until then then the only thing I can say is that what we want is saves mostly from finished games.