• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

ZiNc System 11 sound WIP

hagbard

ZiNc System 11 sound WIP [new s11player.dll beta]

Richter Belmont just released a new version of "s11player.dll" , which is used to emulate the sound of Namco System 11 games in ZiNc. The biggest improvement is the great speed up playing these games with sound enabled. The Namco System 11 games are:

Star Sweep
Kosodate Quiz My Angel 3
Tekken
Tekken 2
Soul Edge
Dunk Mania
Prime Goal EX

In order to use it correctly, unzip that file on the Zinc.exe folder, and also the "pr1data.8k" ROM (actually the S11 BIOS) from any S11 game on C:\ . The next upcoming ZiNc version wouldn't need this "special" usage because it will implemented whithin the main exe.

More info and of course "s11player.dll" here

Last edited:

montpics

Re: ZiNc System 11 sound WIP [new s11player.dll beta]

Nice news. Will wait for the latest release of ZinC. ;)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi

Thanks for the news, but too bad this crashes my ZiNc... :(

hagbard

Nevermind

Hmm... Just by the case, did you place the new "pr1data.8k" ROM on the root folder, C: unit? It should crash if it isn't placed there

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi

hagbard said:
Nevermind

Hmm... Just by the case, did you place the new "pr1data.8k" ROM on the root folder, C: unit? It should crash if it isn't placed there

:eek: (which means no!)
How stupid of me! Thank you, hagbard :)

Keyosuke

Hey. I've been trying to collect backups of my souledge board roms via download and it seems like there's no way to get the bios for the board. Why is this so rare? I'm refering to pr1data.8k . You guys are the first people I've ever heard say you have it, so that is the only way I know it really has been dumped lol. ANy info would be nice. and appreciated. email me