Hey Guys

AntiFlag

yeah

I'm new ^_^

I do my own photoshop work and I'm working for a business in graphic designs.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Welcome !

cloud4004...that was easy to predict ;)

AntiFlag

Hmm

I need some help with cheats on pokemon firered...

Yes I've had a bad thing for pokemon games.

Any ideas?

Genome

north west south west
welcome. cool sig btw. any graphic tricks of the trade you wanna teach me im happy to hear 'em:D

im sorry which one is fire red. i lost track around the time of saphire and ruby.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Acceptable size of sigs: 500x100 max.
What's the limit on EZ ?
In don't like BIG sigs,I cannot read what the guy is saying...it's just poppin' in the face,no matter how good it looks.

montpics

-=VampyR=- said:
What's the limit on EZ ?
In don't like BIG sigs,I cannot read what the guy is saying...it's just poppin' in the face,no matter how good it looks.
Butters mentioned that earlier.

Better resize it as 500*100 as the rules being mentioned that. :cool:

Taken from the Forum Rules :
The signature rules are only loosely enforced. Never-the-less, signatures that violate them will be replaced with a warning. Members who ignore this warning and keep violating the signature rules will be temporarily banned. Annoying signatures may be edited or removed without warning at the sole discretion of the staff.

* Use acceptable content. Any content that is found to be inappropriate or insulting will be removed.
* You can use only one image/banner in your signature no larger than 500x100 pixels and 50kb of size.
* You may use text in your signature but no more than four lines.
* You may not use the spoiler tag to bypass the image and text size restrictions.

Last edited: