any 1 help me

sage098

i download ps 1 n ps 2 emulator n the two can find bios file!!!!
:( i wanna play ff10 very much!!!
if u could help me thanks!!!

but i still have CVGS(half of the game get stuck using these!!!)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You have to Google for that (or some P2P sharing program),if you can't dump it yourself.
PSOne file is SCPH1001.bin.

It's against the rules to provide links to BIOS files.

Don't even bother with the PS2 emu,it doesn't work good. (if you like 5-10 fps in few games try it) :D
PSOne bios is not hard to find but PS2 might be a little trickier.

Last edited:

sage098

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

all my ps emulator need bios lol!!!!but not CVGS(i hate this)
i have epsxe,psxeven n pcsx2 emulator n it need bios lol
n wat is p2p i dont know
n i can find it in google???

Last edited:

Jale

Yes sir, I found all BIOSes (PS, PS2, GBA, Dreamcast ones) using Google. It takes a lot of patient, but it's worth the effort.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
yeah it takes a lot of patience,but you'll get what you want.Took me about 1 hour to find the PS2 bios...I cannot dump the bios from my PS2,dunno how and I don't care anyway. :p

sage098

ten q!! i found the ps one bios:D but:( still need plugin n i download the plugins too but i dunno how to use it with psxeven:(
ermm most game i like to play is final fantasy (this is RPG) so i wan to play FF 10 or FF 11 the newest FF is FF 12:happy:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You can't play FF X,X2,XI...sorry.PCSX2 is not working great.I told you before,PS2 is not emulated right yet.5-10 fps is less than playable speed.

However,ePSXe plays PSOne FF games.
PSXeven has P.E.Op.S video plugin which is very easy to configure.Make sure u check Use FPS limit and Limit FPS to 60.That should do.

sage098

thanks for the information!! But still cant run this emulator!! It said like this

"No WGL Extansion"

then all snap out!!!:( :( :(

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You need to say exactly what emu are you using,plugins and OS (I assume is WinXP),what are you trying to do when that error comes up,what game are you trying to run...you know,MORE DETAILS.

sage098

I use this Threads Of Fate games!!

N if i play digimon world 3 in CVGS it will blank somehow!!

:(

hagbard

Better try ePSXe

montpics

sage098 said:
thanks for the information!! But still cant run this emulator!! It said like this

"No WGL Extansion"

then all snap out!!!:( :( :(
You don't have a graphic card that can support OGL. Better switch to other Pete's GPU plugin which can be found here :

>CLICK HERE!<
OR
>CLICK HERE!< (for old GPU plugins)

Good luck! :cool: