Saturn Emulation problem

timhimosc

I have SatourneV1.1P, SaturninV0.40, SSF 007 beta R2 and SSF alpha R3. I downloaded Dragon Force from two different sites and can't get either of them to work.(My actual game disc is WAY too scratched to run). I have the BIOS and the latest ASPI files installed but still nothing. I can get it to go into the BIOS where I could play a CD or something like if I started up my Saturn with nothing in it. I select the right cd path and the emulator acknowledges the game is in(says Dragon_Force). But when I choose start application the emulator goes into a screen that displays the Sega logo then the screen get a tad bigger and then goes back to normal and back to the BIOS... I used Daemon to mount the bin files, the .cue files diplay an error when I try to mount that way. If thats my problem could someone give me a valid cue sheet?

Edit: And BTW I have a 2.6Ghz CPU, 64MB video card and 512 MB RAM.

Last edited:

Dirkgently

have you tried using the cue file through Alcohol 120%? that seems pretty reliable. I also understand the commercial version of Nero burning ROM has the ability to mount .bin files even if there is no .cue sheet, but I haven't tested it myeslf.

Alcohol 120% has a free 30 trial download available here http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/download_120.php

good luck

hagbard

I'd rather use Daemon Tools, mount the .cue file if you have ISO-WAV or CUE-BIN. If you got ISO-MP3, first convert every track to WAV and create/edit a new .cue file (Sega CUE maker might help). Also better use SSF and check you have the last version, if you got a PIV or Athlon 64 64 (and fast enough) CPU.