Where i can dowload Soul Calibur 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
There goes another one... ;)
I mean for God's sake if you ask some Snes Genesis rom at least,but a current gen game (PS2/XBOX/GC) ? :confused:
Now that takes BALLS.

Last edited:

cloud4004

SiwyEd said:
PLZ tell mi ftp addres with cd-image of soul calibur 2.

Either wait a few years or go out and buy it... It can't be more than $30 now. Good luck to ya. :dry:

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Why don't people read the rules?
I've never read the rules (only a brief look and that was few days ago) but asking warez is a big NO in most forums.
If they do have warez links,don't worry they say it there out in the open no reason to hide it. :D

Last edited:

RED SAGA

hey dont blam him...the guy freaked out from the rules...that he didnt read it...and second....why cant be there any forum that can offer roms and iso?

that is so wronge that we dont have any roms and we have all the emos...and we cant try them becouse there isnt any roms

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
RED SAGA said:
hey dont blam him...the guy freaked out from the rules...that he didnt read it...and second....why cant be there any forum that can offer roms and iso?

that is so wronge that we dont have any roms and we have all the emos...and we cant try them becouse there isnt any roms
Most of the roms and all isos are ILLEGAL ? :dry:

RED SAGA

shesh....:glare:

if only there some way to make it legal.....

make red line in the asking for roms...that all we can do:mellow:

Jale

From what I've heard, when the Nintendo Revolution comes, they'll be releasing "legal" ROMs to be downloaded played on the Revolution system.

But you can always find what you want if you master the Google Search methods.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Butters said:
But you can always find what you want if you master the Google Search methods.

That depends on what you 'collect'. There is a lot of stuff that is not even available through HTTP.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
if only there some way to make it legal.....
Ain't nothing in this life free brother.... ;) [Always Outnumbered - Laurence Fishburne]

TheCreator

If you do want roms, there is a key word. SEARCH! just look, file-sharing software, torrents, google, anything. if you keep at it, you'll find roms eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.