Visual Boy Advance 1.6a: Save Problem

TrackerDX

Ok its a bit hard to explain since im new to this emulation stuff, i got the last version of the VBA emu and im currently playing Mega Man Battle Network 2, you know this game has more game after you finish it also Metroid Fusion and MMBN3 plus some others. Well the problem im having on the MMBN games its that after i finish the game the continue screen shows up with the yellow star (wich means ive beaten the game and defeated all bosses) but when i click it to continue the game it sends me back to the last save point! (wich on the MMBN and MMBN3 its the point just before the last bosses of the story) and not like it should (Start by waking up in the bed), and the Metroid Fusions send me to the last part when i was gonna face the Omega Metroid.

This problem has been driving me nuts since the first 2 times i didnt realize what was happening and i didnt noticed this problem (hence why i tryed to see if there also was a problem with the MMBN game, same as with MMBN3).

If anyone knows how to fix this problem or if you know someone who could help me, it would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance -Tracker

gigashock that site isn't in english