need your help by ff7

killroy

hi everybody,

after your perfekt help by bringing the emu to run i need your help once again
i play final fantasy 7 in the figthing screen is something missing (the option: fight, use magic, flee use article an so on)
is there a possibility for helping me ?

thank you in advance
killroy

J

Jet Set Willy

Stop replying to everything just for the sake of being seen and heard.

There should be some specific game fix options in the graphics plugin setup. Make sure the ones for FF7 are enabled.

MONKEY_NUTS

Its prolly because of the plugin your using, the buffer settings are on too low or you didnt click a special fff7 setting in gfx plugin.

suckthismeat

I had the same problem when using Pete's DirectX driver, seems as though there are options to change how the graphics are emulated through there, and the option that worked ran really slow on my card (vodoo 2000 at the time) - But I thought they fixed that... It may now be covered under the special hacks - though again at the time, they only had workarounds for FF6.... Again, to to sure, as I bought FF7 for PC, it works better than any emulator.

Oh and you could try another driver such as Open GL, or someone elses directX driver.

killroy

Originally posted by Lemon+Feb 26 2004, 08:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lemon @ Feb 26 2004, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Stop replying to everything just for the sake of being seen and heard.[/b]

i don´t know why you think that my fat letters was just for beeing seen and heard ? this was just a way to say thank you for your fast and wounderful help

<!--QuoteBegin-El Fugitivo
@Feb 26 2004, 10:10 PM
Hey Killroy, what is your native language?[/quote]
german

@all

thanks for your help i think i got it now :)

but a another question a friend of me has the same emu and the same plugins like me but she can´t start a new game after the intro the screen still be black but the crazy thing is she can start an savegame from me and play with it
and the videosequenz are also very slow
do you know what´s wrong ?

thanks in advance

killroy

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by killroy+Feb 28 2004, 02:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (killroy @ Feb 28 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon@Feb 26 2004, 08:09 PM
i don´t know why you think that my fat letters was just for beeing seen and heard ? this was just a way to say thank you for your fast and wounderful help
[/b][/quote]
I was talking about shadow of a hedgehog's fat letters.

Nick

Originally posted by Lemon@Feb 26 2004, 09:09 PM
It's that he says the very same thing for every thread he replies to. Useless and bothersome to see.

killroy

ah it´s not about me good :)

i am sorry to repeat my question but bevor it get lost
you can help me please ?
a friend of me has the same emu and the same plugins like me but she can´t start a new game after the intro the screen still be black but the crazy thing is she can use a savegame from me and play with it
and the videosequenz in ff7 are also very slow
do you know what´s wrong ?

thanks in advance

killroy

belmont

a friend of me has the same emu and the same plugins like me but she can´t start a new game after the intro the screen still be black but the crazy thing is she can use a savegame from me and play with it
This happens due to a stupid bug that there is on ePSXe.
and the videosequenz in ff7 are also very slow
Xm...what's her PC hardware?
Try "playing" with the plugin's configuration.

J

Jet Set Willy

The FMV was always slow for me unless I ran from ISO. Maybe something you should try. I'm not telling you how, though. Use Google.

killroy

Originally posted by belmont@Feb 28 2004, 10:06 PM
This happens due to a stupid bug that there is on ePSXe.
and what can i do against it ?
about the pc hardware i must ask

killroy

hi,

it´s me again
all your tipps didn´t help :(
she try this ISO but still the same with the start and the videosequences :(

here her pc hardware:
pentium 4 1,80 Ghz
Memory 512Mb Ram
Nvidia GeForce 2 Ti 64Mb Ram

some other infos:

in the beginning you can read in the emu log:
Error reading CD: 65,42,57
and so on 21 times with allways diffrent numbers
also when a videosequenc start
now this error messages didn´t show up anymore

the cpu power is during the game by 100% (like mine) but if a videosequenz start the power goes nearly 0%

my emu and game work now perfekly and i send her also my whole folder with all plugins and BIOS but still the same problems :(

i hope you can use this infos for helping us
and i thank in advance for your help

killroy

AAAAH at least it work :) :tmnt: :its_cool:

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by shadow of a hedgehog@Feb 26 2004, 08:03 PM
have you checked all the setting on the your emu?
<colourful language removed>
One would THINK he checked and tinkered with all the settings ALREADY, else he wouldn't have opened this topic.
<more colourful language removed>
With love.
Spekkio.

Edit by Mod (xris)
If you are going to insult someone, please do so without the language. Better still, don't make the insult in the first place.

Your post didn't even attempt to help, you just used it to have an excuse to flame. If you have nothing to say, don't bother posting at all.

taiga

Originally posted by killroy@Mar 4 2004, 02:48 PM
in the beginning you can read in the emu log:
Error reading CD: 65,42,57
and so on 21 times with allways diffrent numbers
also when a videosequenc start
now this error messages didn´t show up anymore
If anyone can tell you exactly what that error means, it's the people at the official epsxe forums.

I hope that they can help you...

taiga

Let me rephrase that.

They can tell you how to solve that specific cd error. (65,42,57)