I'm NOT knew...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Better late than never,huh? :happy:

At first,when I joined this forum it was that I couldn't find a cabinet pack for Mame.
montpics has been kind enough to help me.Thanks.
I haven't noticed the Introduction forum then...
It's almost 6 months since I joined,and I'm still happy to be here.
Also noticed that there are some users that are regularly online,like Butters,alcoatjez,cloud4004,ulaoulao and Genome (yep,he will never get my nick right,I don't mind though) and there are some users that ask a question and then leave (or get banned) :D.
Great super mods here,besides onewecallgod that hates everybody , montpics and hagbard (hagbard has been of REAL help the last week),I wanna say a HELLO! to the admin/s too...Lefteris_D and GHDpro.

Where can I get some roms/isos ? Please help me. :(

(JOKE ! ;))

Nice to know you people.
Genome...I hope one day you'll get my name right. (now,there's another joke)
Nothing but :wub:

p.s.- 1 - I never read the rules...
p.s.- 2 - I spelled "knew" on purpose :D

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
lol. <3.j never read them either:D

(on an arcade related note my neogeo collection <may be incomplete> includes box art for all the games:p )

your one of my fav members man. glad you stayed around;)

your a welcome part of the forums pbdizayn (spelt right:innocent: )

enjoy your stay:p

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
THANKS Lefteris_D !
This is the best welcome I could ever get ! I like it so much !

Thank you too Genome...you know you're one of my favs ;)

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Thank you too Butters ! :D

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Thanks and it goes like P,B and then DESIGN (dizayn is the deviation)...pbdizayn. :)

hagbard

Welcome here and don't forget we're the best, well, at least I am :D

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Originally Posted by Neco
www.dictionary.com
Don't need it... :D
"All word mispellings in this thread are property of pbdizayn and were used on purpose.They were made because of another user (he knows who).Any similarities to other bad spelling are purely co-incidental.
The author of these mistakes cannot be held responsive for visual harm to any of users. - 2006"

Thanks for the link Neco,and of course hagbard you are the best.You're not shy are you? Give the others a chance. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Mais oui,monsieur Neco,vous avez 100% raison.
Je vous remercie pour "Old Skool Games",un plaisir de le lire...et tu hagbard,j'espere que peuvez lire ce que j'ecrit ici.Si non...n'ai peur,je vais le traduire quand tu demandes.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Se tu me quedes cloud4004....non hablo espanol asi bien que francais ;)

p.s. ...or something :D I understand spanish/or other latin very good but my writing in spanish is fuck'd up.

Last edited: