Zelda CDi games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genome

north west south west
i have heard they suck. but i am still a collector. i did some research and found that they were released for the philips Cd-i. so my question would be is teh cd-i emulated or does anyone have an estimate on the price of these games? thanky.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You might check HERE and HERE (closer than you think).

Link: Faces of Evil (PAL)
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon (PAL)

25 pounds each,about $50 a piece.

CDi emu...not free I guess.

Last edited:

cloud4004

If you don't have any luck with those terrible CDI games you could always give the BS SNES Zelda games a try. Seeing as how your a "collector"...

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
They are available. These are the names, sizes and crcs (No-Intro dat):

Code:
game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Dai-3-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0xddc54398 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x1e1cc639 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-1-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x0d2b95a8 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-2-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x1b71a609 )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-3-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0xc251d4fa )
)

game (
	name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J)"
	description "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J)"
	rom ( name "BS Zelda no Densetsu - Kodai no Sekiban - Dai-4-Wa (J).sfc" size 1048576 crc 0x8385bbf4 )
)

Some of them are even translated to English. Get the IPS here :)

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Znes can probably play them just fine. I don't know if you need the BS BIOS for it, but it's not that hard to find ;)

Bhajanpreet

It is so coincidental that I happenned to be looking for the same thing just today :) And I found it! Check it out:
Emulator, ROM's

This is the emulator download itself.

The site for ROM's is in French, but it's easy to navigate. If you just want Zelda ROM's, here are the links; you can only download one at a time, though, and the files range from 109 to 164mb:
Link: The Faces of Evil
Zelda : The Wand of Gamelon
Zelda's Adventures

I just found this, and I've only downloaded one so far, and (I wasn't really thinking ahead) it was Link: The Faces of Evil, and that's in English as far as I know (I only tried opening it up), but I'm not sure about the others. They should be in English, but I can't know for sure.

Alright, so on to some technical stuff. You need to get a BIOS, rename it to "xmpegx.rom", and put it in "install directory/rom".

Note: The emulator is NOT free, it is a limited edition. However, it's the only fully supported one, and it's being improved all the time, so I wouldn't mind sticking with it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I appreciate you wanna help dude,but have you even thought of reading the RULES of this fine forum ?

Especially this part:
1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

hagbard

Bhajanpreet, you can't post ROM/ISO links here, it's not allowed. Read the rules. You've been warned

pczelda

Hi everyone. I'm new here, I'm looking for Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure (I already have Link: Faces of Evil), and the download links here are all dead. Can someone help me? If it's a problem to put the links here, feel free to email me them. Thanks!

pczelda

On a side note, why does this forum even exist then? Because technically, all ROMs and Emulators are illegal.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Wow, you need read up buddy.

Rom: basically these are rips of the original game. Simply illegal.
emulators: Normally a person , sometimes a company, that makes an application. If this application reads a rom, there is no crime in that. If that were the case winamp woudl be illegal for playing mp3s. Selling this emulator may triger some issues but its been done over and over, and PlayStation, nor Nintendo, or who ever is winning this battle.

Forums like this support the applications, its up to you to find or buy the games.

Now, you also bumped a 5 year old thread? Whats with that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.