I am new and was wondering...

sergeant5365

Hello everyone, I just signed into the forum and am very impressed. I have known about emulators for quite a few years now but the only ones i could ever figure out were snes and nes. Now i have Project 64 and 1964 and have a question. How do you get a controller to appear in 1964? it seems to run a bit smoother on my comp. Thanks:D

Jale

Welcome to the forums. Well, check if your controller is enabled in the controller plugin configuration and you might want to try different plugins to get even better results.

B

blitzboy27

I am a huge gamer and a huge castlevania freak, i have every version made on every platform execpt the one called haunted castle that only came out on arcade, it is avaible on mame emulators, I have tried downloading this and roms over and over but can not figure it out...............is there any one who can download it opeational with all games downloaded and sell it to me?

michael

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I am a huge gamer and a huge castlevania freak
Do you have the X68000 version ? :p

Don't ask for roms here. (forbidden)
You shouldn't ask for roms or anything on another guy's intro thread. :fuckyou:

Hello everyone, I just signed into the forum and am very impressed. I have known about emulators for quite a few years now but the only ones i could ever figure out were snes and nes. Now i have Project 64 and 1964 and have a question. How do you get a controller to appear in 1964? it seems to run a bit smoother on my comp. Thanks :D
sergeant5365...WELCOME TO EZ !!!

Last edited:

cloud4004

sergeant5365 said:
Hello everyone, I just signed into the forum and am very impressed. I have known about emulators for quite a few years now but the only ones i could ever figure out were snes and nes. Now i have Project 64 and 1964 and have a question. How do you get a controller to appear in 1964? it seems to run a bit smoother on my comp. Thanks:D
Welcome, welcome.

blitzboy27 said:
I am a huge gamer and a huge castlevania freak, i have every version made on every platform execpt the one called haunted castle that only came out on arcade, it is avaible on mame emulators, I have tried downloading this and roms over and over but can not figure it out...............is there any one who can download it opeational with all games downloaded and sell it to me?

michael
Wow...

Last edited: