Another Kawaks Another kaillera problem

shohaib

Hi i have kawaks 1.54 which i think its great i also have mame. I play online a lot using the kaillera feature. As there is a new Kawaks Version out most people have changed and i cannot play most of them online any more. What the problem is that i have rared it and opened it. Kawaks 1.55 works when u just want to play against computer. But when you want to play online it doesnt connect to any servers. Like usually it will start loading the servers and you can see that on the top of the kaillera box. All the servers will appear one by one and it will show 31/31 servers or how ever many servers are online at that time. Everytime i click "play network game" it just says error where the 31/31 (servers amount) is. Cany any body help or suggest anything. Bare in mind i can see the server list boxes ( kaillera box) but nothing happens just says error. Thanks a lot for reading hope i can sort this out.

Last edited:

hagbard

Original Kaillera have some problems since some time, but you can use the Anti 3D version

shohaib

i will try it but i think it wont work is there any othere kailleraz that i can use theres the anti3d and the normal.???????