Help Getting Started

KaDuece

I need help getting started off with my Xbox. I already have it modded with EvoX on it(not sure what it is, but I'm sure it's on there.) I think I'm finding a difference, between different kinds of emulators. I have 2 emulators on my PC right now Project64 and VisualBoy Advance. They are emulators just for PC play? And what I want is an emulator for N64 and GBA, but supportive so I can play those kind of games on my Xbox. I did a little bit of research, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I had my Xbox modded and it has NeoGenesis, xSnes9x, and another one that I'm not sure of that has 5 Nintendo games on it. And they're in folder(?) on the dashboard. How do I get the emulators to folders and games in them like it is there. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
The emulators for the PC don't work on your xbox,you need special versions...
As for the roms...they work on xbox.

KaDuece

Thanks for straightening that out for me. I found two emulators for Xbox(all I need at the moment) Surreal64 and XBoyAdvance. I have the roms I need as well. I read on another site that you burn both the emulators and roms, to a DVD-R as data files and copy those files to the Xbox. And would work properly. Is this true?

hagbard

More or less is true, but you need either a hard (chip) or soft mod installed. More info here