Im new and have no clue.

B

Bobafett17

hey im new and i really don't know what im doin, i just found out about emulators 4 days ago, and i really don't know how to use em, i have a ps1 game called Ape Escape that i want to test to see if it will work on my PC and if it works ok then i'll move on but i have no clue on how to run it and so on, i download a emulator to day that is called Delta.
any help would be greatly acepted!:)

Jale

Welcome to the amazing world of emulation. These are the things you should know:

1. Asking where to find games is against the rules.
2. Modern console emulation isn't supported yet (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube).
3. I recommend you to use ePSXe for PlayStation emulation.
4. Delta is an auto configuration tool for ePSXe, not an emulator itself.
5. Read this thread to learn how to set up your ePSXe emulator.

Happy gaming! :)

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
and

montpics

I personally wish you welcome to this forum and happy posting. :cool:

(Please refer to above posts as your question had been answered.)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I wonder why people ask for roms...in 1min. you can find any rom with Google.
The PS2 BIOS was a little trickier to find but the others...

cloud4004

pbdizayn said:
I wonder why people ask for roms...in 1min. you can find any rom with Google.
The PS2 BIOS was a little trickier to find but the others...

I think you forget that 80% of the human race are morons... :p (not really)
Not everyone knows about emulation and all of the different terms associated with it. It's not easy to find Bios if you don't know what Bios are... ;) Give people a break.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
C'mon cloud4004,you know I wasn't talkin' about BIOS,just type "roms" on Google,how moronic can people be ?

cloud4004

I was just using Bios as an example... Say someone wants to find KOF2003, not everyone would know to search for "neogeo" roms.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I'm not picking on you cloud4004,but what do you get if you Google "kof2003 rom download" ?
Yup...it's King of Fighters 2003 in all it's glory available for free download,no questions asked.And you don't have to be a scientist to figure that out.Not to mention if you add ".zip".You don't even have to know it's a NeoGeo rom.
I understand a guy (or a girl too,why not?) when he/she is a total n00b to PC's,emus & stuff,but some people (it happened a few weeks ago) make a thread like "where the F**K can I get PSX .isos" is really lame.
I was no computer genius when I got into the emu thing,but still managed to play almost everything I wanted in any emu...

cloud4004

Not always true... you search for "kof2003 rom download" and more than half the time you'll get all kinds of terrible sites that want you to "vote" or "sign up" and don't even have what your looking for at all... Not everyone knows how to weed through those sites. You have to look hard for some things. It's not always the first few sites that come up... :glare:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
It's not always the first few sites that come up...
Yeah,man.But it's not that hard either.
Hey,if anyone keeps asking for roms,he/she is my guest...ask.
You have to look hard for some things.
Correct,some things.I know but they don't always ask for the hardest to find things,some of them are in front of their eyes.I know 3 very good rom sites,2 of them accept download accelerators too...and they always pop in the first 5-8 results on Google if you search more "common" roms.

hagbard

Well, I think we got enough searching tips, isn't it guys? ;)

cloud4004

Your right, I'll let pbdizayn have the last word on this one... Until the next time!!! (muahahahahahaha)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
hagbard said:
Well, I think we got enough searching tips, isn't it guys? ;)
SORRY,you're right hagbard...I got carried away.
Too many tips,feel free to delete the "wrong" posts.
Until the next time!!! (muahahahahahaha)
cloud4004...next time ! :D :D :D

hagbard

Don't worry, I think it's OK, just was a little advice