name me that game please.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ok, I have seem many people guessing games that we have played back in the day. And I have helped but I never even though to ask about mine. So here goes.

Its about 17 years back. Good old Atari 2600 game. What I remember is not much. a guy ran around shooting walls to destroy them, kinda like the walls in metriod at the mother brain boss. I know it was a level by level type of layout. And yes that all I remember. Not planning on any one getting it but if you can I give you props.

Genome

north west south west
hrmm. seems kinda late for an atari game (since the nes was dominating the scene) look for something w/ the word gun in it though. naming was simple back then. good luck btw.:my_santas

montpics

ulaoulao said:
ok, I have seem many people guessing games that we have played back in the day. And I have helped but I never even though to ask about mine. So here goes.

Its about 17 years back. Good old Atari 2600 game. What I remember is not much. a guy ran around shooting walls to destroy them, kinda like the walls in metriod at the mother brain boss. I know it was a level by level type of layout. And yes that all I remember. Not planning on any one getting it but if you can I give you props.
Need some refreshments for looking that kind of game. But I'll look into it. ;)