hey, help me start

W

-Wakefield-

hey all, just downloaded FCE Ultra NES emulator. its my first emulator. ive always wanted to go back and play all the old games. not really knowing whats what, i downloaded the program to jump right in, but dont know how to load a game up. do i have to download these from another source or were the games included with the emulator? thanks

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Hi! Welcome to EZ !
You have to get the games (roms) from another "source",they are usually in .zip or .nes format.Don't ask where to get them (against the RULES here),I'm pretty sure you'll find roms with Google easy.
After you get the games you wanted just go to File -> Open and load up the rom you like.I hope you enjoy your stay here,and play all your all time favourites.

p.s. You might wanna set up video,audio and input to your preferences.Go to Config for that..

Last edited:

montpics

Firstly, I wish you welcome to this forum.

Secondly, the games you mentioned are not included in any emulators being zipped at all. You need to look for them instead. Apparently we can't tell you where you can obtain them as the forums rules doesn't allow it. ;)

Lastly, happy posting! :)