I'm back....

Fable

Urban Ninja
Hey, who still remembers me? :eek: It's been so long. I haven't been on mostly cause of my laziness and the fact that I have a hard time managing mulitple forums. But anyways, I hope I'll be on for good this time.

So many youngsters... :(

Jale

Bienvenido. Espero que sigas posteando mucho como de costumbre :p

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
It's not the youngsters that irritate me, it's the fact that about half of the posts are questions that could easily be solved by searching the forum or Google...

Jale

If it were because of Google, there would be less posts and threads or even worse, no forum would be created.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Butters said:
If it were because of Google, there would be less posts and threads or even worse, no forum would be created.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was only pointing to posts that ask questions which have been answered about twenty times already. Also, I meant people who ask 'Where can I find Nero?'. Google is meant for such things. Forums are for asking questions that are not that straightforwarded. This is just my opinion, Butters.

cloud4004

alcoatjez said:
I was only pointing to posts that ask questions which have been answered about twenty times already. Also, I meant people who ask 'Where can I find Nero?'. Google is meant for such things. Forums are for asking questions that are not that straightforwarded. This is just my opinion, Butters.

oooooooooo... Butters child, Oh no he didn't.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Yes there are questions that can be easily answered using a search engine or the forum's search function but we all know that most new people just go straight into making a new thread instead. This happens everywhere, not only here.

It's only a matter of getting used to it.

cloud4004

Lefteris_D said:
Yes there are questions that can be easily answered using a search engine or the forum's search function but we all know that most new people just go straight into making a new thread instead. This happens everywhere, not only here.

Sure I could search "great NeoGeo games" on Google but I'd rather ask you people directly. That's what’s great about forums... Most of the time you can get a straight answer without any bs. I value the opinions and ideas of the members here more than I do that of some random site I've never been to.

Last edited:

Fable

Urban Ninja
That's not a bad subject to ask.

What he means is the people that ask questions like "Where can I find a SNESE emulator?" or something like that.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Lefteris_D said:

I'm a mod @Romshare. When we get threads that ask stupid questions like 'when will CPS3 will be emulated' for the 20th time, I point them to one of the old threads or the search function and close the thread. We don't get many of these threads anymore...
I really don't want to be negative about this forum. I like it and like the people here. There are also a lot of nice threads on this forum (the majority) and I won't leave here soon :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
alcoatjez said:
When we get threads that ask stupid questions like 'when will CPS3 will be emulated' for the 20th time, I point them to one of the old threads or the search function and close the thread. We don't get many of these threads anymore...
Sometimes we handle it that way and sometimes not.