Sega CD HELP!!!

spoonfox13

I'll try to be more specific this time lol this is all the stuff I've got so far:
Gens+
Gens
Fusion
Kega
Ages
SegaEmu
Daemon Tool
us_scd2_9306 Bios file
us_bios
I have rom file of a sega cd game(i did pay for it) but i have all the emulators and this daemon tool and bios files but i have no idea how to make it all work together i just want to play this one game its my all time favorite can anybody help or do i just have to get my hands on the disk

Last edited:

hagbard

There're many threads about how to run Sega CD CD-ROMs/ISOs (not ROMs), like this. You might use the search function first, then give a try and tell us where you get stuck, and please try to be more precise. ;)

Btw, next time please don't bump another thread, this one it's OK.

Last edited:

hagbard

Unzip Kega Fusion, then start the emulator.

You need to get the SegaCD / MegaCD bioses, and set them in you bios path (Options -> Set Config -> Sega CD). Those are the recommended versions:

USA BIOS : us_scd1_9210.bin
JAP BIOS : jp_mcd1_9111.bin
EUR BIOS: eu_mcd1_9210.bin

Is not allowed to post any links for stuff like that here, please use Google.

Now on "CD drive menu" your CD/DVD-ROM drive should appear, so choose it. If you can't see anything, you need to install ASPI if you don't have it, then try again and select your drive. If still doesn't work, you might try to make an ISO image, with ISOproducer for example, then load it directly on the emulator

To config the keyboard/joystick/whatever you want, "Config" -> "Set Config" -> "Controllers" -> "Port 1": 3/6 Buttons pad -> "Use": "2. keyboard" if so, or your joystick name. Click on "define" to customize it.

When everything is OK, "File" -> "Boot SegaCD"

You might find this info either search on the forums, or reading the emulators documents, usually "readme.txt". Anyway, almost evrything is pretty well explained here.

Last edited: