G'DAY ALL........FIRST TIMER WITH A PROB.......PLZ HELP.

VANDAN

G'DAY PEOPLEZ, I'VE JUST BEEN INTRODUCED TO M-ZONE BY A FRIEND( IT'S GREAT) AND MY FIRST ORDER OF BUSSINESS IS A PROJECT IVE BEEN STUCK ON FOR MONTHS.....YOU SEE, I HAVE OBTAINED THESE POKERMACHINE FILES ( 50 LIONS, INDIAN DREAMING, QUEEN OF THE NILE ETC) BUT WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO FIND AN EMULATOR.......IM QUITE A NOVICE AT THIS SORT OF THING SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND SHARED......................REGARDS, VANDAN

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Welcome VANDAN...and say hello to your friend.

hagbard

Perhaps you're looking for something like AgeMame. Welcome here and please don't use caps only btw

ratchet

Hey you mean the Pokies at the leauges club lol I hate them all they piss me off.
Anyway, I assume you are from australia, I am too :) Im from NSW and have just turned 18. Have you got the mr pacman pokie? If ya could could u plz upload em all to something my email is woopassismylicenseplate@gmail.com.

-cheers :D

hagbard

ratchet said:
Hey you mean the Pokies at the leauges club lol I hate them all they piss me off.
Anyway, I assume you are from australia, I am too :) Im from NSW and have just turned 18. Have you got the mr pacman pokie? If ya could could u plz upload em all to something my email is woopassismylicenseplate@gmail.com.

-cheers :D
Don't request illegal materials, such as ROMs, please. Take a look at the Forum Rules.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The emulators themselves are not illegal but the majority of the roms are copyrighted or commercial software.

aussie8ball

aussie8ball
I'd also love to know where I could get a pokie emulator for aussie stle pokies
I'm after one that could be hooked up to buttons Etc ,like the real thing
Cheers Greg

okiedokie

If you look hard enough on EBAY you will find someone selling a bunch of MKVI games (indian dreaming, 50 lions, atlantis and wild orchid ) , an auction just ended today at $550.

Not a smart move, that's for sure.