satourne v1.1p final fight revenge help

wayne12

Hi i hope someone can help me out. ive got the new satourne v1.1p which i have set up with all the bios and stuff. now the problem i have got is that i cant get final fight revenge to go. ive got it to go to the loading screen then it crashes. the only reason ive got that far is because i used daemon to emulate the game. i have burned the game to a disk as well but it dosent work. any help would be great.

hagbard

Afaik Satourne doesn't run commercial games, you will get better results with SSF which it's the best Saturn emulator so far. You need a fast CPU with SSE2 support, get CPU-Z if you' don't know it. Otherwise, there's GiriGiri (commercial and discontinued) and Cassini which is a hack from that one.

wayne12

wayne12 said:
Hi i hope someone can help me out. ive got the new satourne v1.1p which i have set up with all the bios and stuff. now the problem i have got is that i cant get final fight revenge to go. ive got it to go to the loading screen then it crashes. the only reason ive got that far is because i used daemon to emulate the game. i have burned the game to a disk as well but it dosent work. any help would be great.

thats werid ive seen web sites saying that final fight will run on this. this ssf how do i get it going ive downloaded but when i click on it. it doesnt do anything.

hagbard

Again, perhaps your CPU doesn't support SSE2, get CPU-Z to test it.

wayne12

wayne12 said:
thats werid ive seen web sites saying that final fight will run on this. this ssf how do i get it going ive downloaded but when i click on it. it doesnt do anything.

okay got it would be in the instructions bit it says. MMX + 3DNOW + SSE. would be right

hagbard

If it doesn't show SSE2, SSF won't work. Although I can't tell you where to get it because of the rules, give a try to GiriGiri or Cassini.