Call of Duty > CS

TGS

Try to prove me wrong.

TGS

Yes but I never expected to be finished with the American campaign so quickly, before I realised it I was a Britt.

TGS

Yeah I'm doing the Russian campaign now too, I have to rendezvous with some officer now.

TGS

If I recall correctly that actually happened during the war. One guy gets a gun, the other gets ammo and needs to grab a rifle off of one of his dead comrades.

El Fugitivo

I was going to buy Call Of Duty the day before yesterday, but I got XIII instead. It's good, and the multiplayer is fun (reminiscent of GoldenEye, I thought), but I'm almost done with the single-player mode already, and I had to re-do a pretty good chunk of the missions this morning because I forgot to save yesterday.

I think I'll probably get Call Of Duty soon, too, unless it requires DirectX 9 (I can't get Beyond Good & Evil to work because it requires it and my video card doesn't have DX 9 drivers yet, nor is it likely to ever have them).

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I want to play CoD online, but I don't have a sufficient amount of monies. :(

DILEMMA

TGS

CoD requires DirectX9 :(

TGS

I finished the single player campaign and I had my first taste of online action just now and I really like the level designs, that's all I got to say for now. I finished with 9-8, not too shabby for a beginner. :)

Zach

It means remove your penis from your nose

Anyway CoD single player ownz every other WWII game.

But multi pretty much seems to suck.. Same old fragfest every other game has.

DOD for me please.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Splize@Feb 15 2004, 06:39 PM
9 kills 8 deaths
Throughout an entire campaign?
What the hell.