FILMS?

buggesy666

hey guys im just asking what ur fav film of all genre and all time is?

montpics

Films? On second thought, I just moved it to entertainment. :cool:

Old movies mostly are better than any recent titles. Most of the movies failed to impress me IMO. Plus, it's been a long time I hadn't watch any recent movies until now. :)

cloud4004

Clockwork Orange

I don't like thinking about things in categories. Every genre has it's good and it's bad.

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
cloud4004 said:
Clockwork Orange

I don't like thinking about things in categories. Every genre has it's good and it's bad.

Ive only seen the first half of that film and i loved. Gotta watch it in full one day.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
There are plenty of movies that I like,but one that comes to mind is THE GRUDGE (japanese version).
I'm looking forward to Silent Hill the Movie...only seen 2 trailers,but it's very promising.

cloud4004

pbdizayn said:
There are plenty of movies that I like,but one that comes to mind is THE GRUDGE (japanese version).
I'm looking forward to Silent Hill the Movie...only seen 2 trailers,but it's very promising.

You mean Juon right? The US version was terrible... I don't know about Silent Hill though. I'm not exaclty standing in line for that one (even though I love the game, I have little faith in movies these days).

belmont

Well I personally liked the US version of the Juon very much.

I only watch mystery and horror films.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You mean Juon right? The US version was terrible... I don't know about Silent Hill though. I'm not exaclty standing in line for that one (even though I love the game, I have little faith in movies these days).
Of course Ju-On.I liked the US version too,belmont...but the japanese version is more...complete.This competition between US and Japanese releases is also found in The Ring 1/2 and Dark Water movies.

cloud4004 have you seen the trailers/teasers of Silent Hill ? I don't trust in game to movie conversions either,but this one seems different and the director knows very well the game atmosphere which he recreated perfectly in the movie.I just hope the story lives up to the scenery,sound and editing.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You heard,but have you SEEN ? (SH trailers,I mean)

hagbard

Perfect Blue. Yeah, it's anime, but is it a problem? :p

cloud4004

pbdizayn said:
You heard,but have you SEEN ? (SH trailers,I mean)

Yes, I have... I've also seen the same terrible movies repeated over the last 10 years. I don't think SH is going to be any different from Alien 4 or Resident Evil or Underworld... It's all junk. Show me something original please.

Genome

north west south west
cloud4004 said:
You are so weird... :confused:
:p :p :p :happy: :happy: :happy: :p :p :p
lol yeah well. anyone who can still fight in a full body rubber turtle costume for an extended period of time deserves to be enjoyed. fav movie...all time!!