PDA

View Full Version : FILMS?

buggesy666
December 20th, 2005, 15:55
hey guys im just asking what ur fav film of all genre and all time is?

Jale
December 20th, 2005, 16:36
Comedy, mistery, action and suspense. Can't stand romatic sh*t.

Any movie.

alcoatjez
December 20th, 2005, 17:04
Pulp Fiction

mhl12
December 21st, 2005, 04:03
comedy, action, mystery, melodramas

not a big fan on romantic or horror stuff though.

montpics
December 25th, 2005, 08:47
Films? On second thought, I just moved it to entertainment. :cool:

Old movies mostly are better than any recent titles. Most of the movies failed to impress me IMO. Plus, it's been a long time I hadn't watch any recent movies until now. :)

cloud4004
January 24th, 2006, 16:37
Clockwork Orange

I don't like thinking about things in categories. Every genre has it's good and it's bad.

TchuBacha
January 24th, 2006, 21:18
Clockwork Orange

I don't like thinking about things in categories. Every genre has it's good and it's bad.

Ive only seen the first half of that film and i loved. Gotta watch it in full one day.

cloud4004
January 24th, 2006, 21:30
Ive only seen the first half of that film and i loved. Gotta watch it in full one day.

Read the book too if you can.

Genome
January 25th, 2006, 20:33
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. the first live action movie. i gotta admit i love it. in fact i just watched it again 2 nights ago;)

cloud4004
January 25th, 2006, 21:28
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. the first live action movie. i gotta admit i love it. in fact i just watched it again 2 nights ago;)

You are so weird... :confused:

-=VampyR=-
January 25th, 2006, 21:31
There are plenty of movies that I like,but one that comes to mind is THE GRUDGE (japanese version).
I'm looking forward to Silent Hill the Movie...only seen 2 trailers,but it's very promising.

cloud4004
January 25th, 2006, 21:33
There are plenty of movies that I like,but one that comes to mind is THE GRUDGE (japanese version).
I'm looking forward to Silent Hill the Movie...only seen 2 trailers,but it's very promising.

You mean Juon right? The US version was terrible... I don't know about Silent Hill though. I'm not exaclty standing in line for that one (even though I love the game, I have little faith in movies these days).

belmont
January 25th, 2006, 23:09
Well I personally liked the US version of the Juon very much.

I only watch mystery and horror films.

-=VampyR=-
January 26th, 2006, 00:11
You mean Juon right? The US version was terrible... I don't know about Silent Hill though. I'm not exaclty standing in line for that one (even though I love the game, I have little faith in movies these days).
Of course Ju-On.I liked the US version too,belmont...but the japanese version is more...complete.This competition between US and Japanese releases is also found in The Ring 1/2 and Dark Water movies.

cloud4004 have you seen the trailers/teasers of Silent Hill ? I don't trust in game to movie conversions either,but this one seems different and the director knows very well the game atmosphere which he recreated perfectly in the movie.I just hope the story lives up to the scenery,sound and editing.

cloud4004
January 27th, 2006, 23:20
I'm not giving into hype, I heard the same things about Resident Evil before it came out...

-=VampyR=-
January 28th, 2006, 00:46
You heard,but have you SEEN ? (SH trailers,I mean)

hagbard
January 28th, 2006, 00:52
Perfect Blue. Yeah, it's anime, but is it a problem? :p

cloud4004
January 31st, 2006, 23:49
You heard,but have you SEEN ? (SH trailers,I mean)

Yes, I have... I've also seen the same terrible movies repeated over the last 10 years. I don't think SH is going to be any different from Alien 4 or Resident Evil or Underworld... It's all junk. Show me something original please.

Genome
February 1st, 2006, 18:17
You are so weird... :confused:
:p :p :p :happy: :happy: :happy: :p :p :p
lol yeah well. anyone who can still fight in a full body rubber turtle costume for an extended period of time deserves to be enjoyed. fav movie...all time!!

omer
April 6th, 2006, 15:33
Shawshank Redemption

alcoatjez
April 6th, 2006, 16:20
Shawshank Redemption

GREAT movie! I watched it about three times now. Of course the first time was the best, since I didn't know the end then :p

omer
April 6th, 2006, 16:22
The Godfather is one of my favorites too.

-=VampyR=-
April 6th, 2006, 16:52
Snatch is a very good comedy movie.Dark british comedy.
Directed by Guy Ritchie,Madonna's husband.

alcoatjez
April 6th, 2006, 16:53
The Godfather is one of my favorites too.

I like you already, omer :)

Snatch is a very good comedy movie.Dark british comedy.
Directed by Guy Ritchie,Madonna's husband.

I never saw it, but it is certainly on my 'to-see'-list :D

-=VampyR=-
April 6th, 2006, 16:57
I think omer is going to have a good time here. ;)
He gets along with vampires and the Mafia.

TchuBacha
April 7th, 2006, 22:20
GREAT movie! I watched it about three times now. Of course the first time was the best, since I didn't know the end then :p

If you liked the Shawshank Redemption, you might like The Green Mile aswell. Both writen by Stephen King.

omer
April 8th, 2006, 07:50
And they are same director's movies.

Akiko_the_Elf
April 8th, 2006, 14:52
Snatch isn't just good, it's great!!!
The Green Mile is good as well.

If you like Snatch, you'll like Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

-=VampyR=-
April 8th, 2006, 15:25
If you like Snatch, you'll like Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

You don't know how much.I've seen Lock,Stock... before Snatch.

Akiko_the_Elf
April 9th, 2006, 15:42
Is it just me or is your favorite thing in that movie the way that the one guy gets beaten to death?

-=VampyR=-
April 9th, 2006, 15:50
Is it just me or is your favorite thing in that movie the way that the one guy gets beaten to death?
You mean Brad Pitt ?...No...I love the humour...Especially Brick Top.

Akiko_the_Elf
April 9th, 2006, 15:57
No, I mean in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. The guy getting beaten to death with the phallice.

But no, I love the whole Snatch experience. Brad Pitt makes me laugh.

-=VampyR=-
April 9th, 2006, 16:03
I love every second of these two movies.
Both are violent...but in a good way.

In Lock Stock it's cool when Vinnie Jones beats the shit out of one guy with his car door.

alcoatjez
April 10th, 2006, 08:41
If you liked the Shawshank Redemption, you might like The Green Mile aswell. Both writen by Stephen King.

Thanks for the tip, but I already saw it. Great movie, also!

Akiko_the_Elf
April 16th, 2006, 02:39
You guys have to see Dead and Breakfast.

It includes the best dying words ever: "I thought you were a vegan..." And then he dies.

I laughed for 20 minutes.