Last question, I promise! (Maybe)

Tsura

Okay, I want to show a friend an opening movie of a game to show him how awesome it is...How do I take that file from the .bin file? I have the movie converter program, just how do I extract said movie from the ISO?

hagbard

It depends which program you got. I like the free PSMplay, PSXMC, or CubeMediaPlayer (shareware), then either open the bin directly (with PSMPlay, don't remember the others) or mount it with Daemon Tools. Now scan the virtual disc and hopefully you'll get it. Extract and convert it to a "PC compatible" format should be easy.

Last edited:

Tsura

Okay. I have a problem with PSM play: It won't look for the ISO, only the movie file I haven't extracted yet. What gives?

hagbard

With PSMPlay, (right click) "File" -> "Analize DAO image": Open your BIN file -> "Start" -> Save your analyzed data, then open this file to get every media it has found on the playlist

Btw I forgot PSXPlay, it's not the same than PSXplay and it's older, but works great.

Last edited:

Tsura

Ah, now it works...The later version doesn't have that feature. I had to get a dll file to get the thing to work. <.< Thanks once more.