Castlevania Movie!

Jale

Well, details are not out there yet, it just have been announced and it will be released in 2007. As far as I know it will be directed and written by Paul W.S. Anderson, the same guy who directed Resident Evil in 2002 and the movie will focus on the origin of the Belmont family and Dracula's confrontation.

I don't know if Konami will take part in the development of this movie and if it's going to be a cartoon or a movie with actors.

If you can get more of this movie, feel free to post :)

Last edited:

cloud4004

You've got to be kidding me... :glare:
If it's anything like Resident Evil I'm never watching movies again...

Last edited:

montpics

Neco said:
Just announced? I've known about this for at least a few weeks
It was known public a few months ago..... :cool:

Genome

north west south west
AcidGlow said:
It's not going to be great knowing Anderson is involved...:glare:

try and watch bumping old threads acid.

but i do agree with ticktock. did anyone see double dragon? it left a bad taste in my mouth. however by comparission it was oscar material standing next to super mario bros.

maby if it is animated (not 3d rendered i mean actual anime style animation!) it will be good.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Vampire Hunter D anyone ?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
There's two of them ?
I have one that lasts about 2 hours.What's the difference between them ?

cloud4004

One kinda old (1985) and terrible
One's kinda new and only semi-terrible.

If an anime was made in the 80's you can tell...

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Then I think it's the new one.(very good quality)
And it's not terrible it's great,I loved it.

cloud4004

I liked the Japanese version better (of the new one)... I say terrible aimed more at the English dub... :p

It's original, I just think D lacks good character and story development.

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
It was cool anyway.
You got any fav anime movie ?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Vampire Hunter D is a good movie. Actually, both of them are good.

But as far as Castelvania goes, I won't be looking forward to it. So far, most video games turned movies haven't been good at all. The only one that I've even been some what satisfied with is Resident Evil and subsequently, Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Doom was disappointing. It didn't seem like it followed the game story line. I didn't like the first person shooter sequence because you couldn't always figure out what was going on, and I didn't like the Rock being the villain.

Also, Alone in the Dark owes me two hours of my life back. That movie sucked so bad...