Gens32 Surreal v1.32 crashes

the_grinch

I downloaded the newest version of gens32 surreal and it crashes almost everytime it gets to the sonic intro. 4 out of the 5 segacd roms i tried crashed no matter what settings and bios files i used. The previous version works perfectly fine without any problems. Anybody have an idea of why this is happening ?

the_grinch

Gens32 Surreal v1.32 crash problems

I downloaded this version today and i tested 10 sega cd roms, of the 10 i tested, all but 3 crashed right at the sonic intro (the other 3 played fine). The genesis roms play fine, as well as most of the 32x roms i tried. I never had any problems with the previous version, so i was wondering if anyone experienced this ? I am using the same (default) settings and bios files as i did in the last version, and i monkey around with everything a little bit, but this sucker stills continue to crash sega cd games left and right.

hagbard

Re: Gens32 Surreal v1.32 crash problems

Please don't double post, and better stick with the official Gens, Gens32 is a derivative project, or even Kega Fusion.

the_grinch

I didnt double post on purpose, sorry about that. I was testing the program at time of posting and tried to return to change my original post after further testing. I honestly didnt see that i had double posted or i would have written an apolagy or tried to edit it or something.

Last edited:

hagbard

Nevermind, just try to make Gens or Kega Fusion to work ;)

the_grinch

Ive been using kega fusion for awhile now, i like it best. I was just looking for an emulator than can save game states with sega cd. But that questions already been answered for me in another thread. :(