hi I am new

L

livia

i am interested in getting emulators for Playstation 1 & 2 and Ninetendos game systems. How do i go about it? where do i purchase them?
Thanks for reply

hagbard

Hi. Emulators for such systems or emulators of those systems on PC?

PS2: No one works atm.
PSX: ePSXe, take a look at the guide in the PSX forum
"Nintendo sytems": Look at the main page, and try to be more especific next time

L

livia

Where do i get the games to play on playstation and ninetendo? Or better yet what exactly are emulators?
My understanding is that emulators--are all games can be played on the systems. Is this true? If so, then how do i go about obtaining all games to play on playstation and ninetendo?

You mentioned these games can be played on computer, how?

Last edited:

Jale

Well, how to explain? :msn_confu

Emulators are small programs that let you play NES, SNES, N64, SEGA, any system on your PC. These games are actually dumps from cartridges and CD rips called ROMs and ISOs. Since ROMs and ISOs are copyrighted material, Emulator-Zone has a no ROMs/ISOs policy that states anyone should not ask and post sites to ROMs/ISOs and we suggest to look in Google or any P2P software like LimeWire or Shareaza, even torrents.

In other words, you can get the emulators here, but you have to find the games by yourself.

Happy hunting :)

montpics

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Though perhaps a bit outdated, EasyEmu is still a good site to learn more about emulation.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here :)