#include <neco.h>
#include <fucking-genius.h>

main()
{
while(neco!='neko koneko')
{
neco=neco+1;

}

hahaha, i'm a genius, hahaha, that has to be the joke of the century.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by M.H.A.Q.S.@Feb 7 2004, 04:40 AM
#include <neco.h>
#include <fucking-genius.h>

main()
{
while(neco!='neko koneko')
{
neco=neco+1;

}
Congratulations, syntax errors on 3 lines out of a possible 8.

Don't EVER fucking try to be clever again. You are WRONG and you are a GROTESQUELY UGLY FREAK.

M.H.A.Q.S.

You insolent, poorly overconfident twat.

I just wrote some raw lines there, they don't mean anything. You think you're better in anything, well you're not.

I judged your level a long time ago in the MD5 algorithm thread. You suck!!!!!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Actualy Waz is quite good at both C and C++. This thread just shows some bad understanding of jokes, that's all.

J

Jet Set Willy

My level? You couldn't even grasp the simplest concepts in that document. I had to fucking spell it out for you, CODE IT FOR YOU, and then you just nodded and expected more help.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by M.H.A.Q.S.@Feb 9 2004, 09:44 AM
I just wrote some raw lines there, they don't mean anything. You think you're better in anything, well you're not.
You didn't even get the syntax right.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Oh for God sake Waz. <_< :lol:

You didn't even get the syntax right.

I never intended to write the syntax right.

I did all that on purpose, you actually believe a person studying MD5 algorithms would ask you how to implement it.

You may be good at C or C++, but you're not good at understanding anything. I accept that you were right about everything, but did I say anything about you being low at your programming level.

I just hit you by saying, you suck!!! :p

Can't you be a bit less negative?

J

Jet Set Willy

Wait a minute: I explained AND implemented the beginning of that document to you, and you're calling ME the one who can't understand anything? What the fuck is up with your logic? I was drunk at the time, and I still couldn't believe how incompetent you were. It was such an easy thing to follow, but I wasn't prepared to do the rest for you especially after you wanted me to follow your broken description of the optimisation you were pretending to be implementing. How dare you accuse me of not being able to figure things out? I've 10 times the intellect you possess. You can't even come up with your own argument - you must be Neko Koneko in disguise, because I refuse to believe that there are 2 people who have ultimate faith in the "No, YOU!" philosophy.

M.H.A.Q.S.

because I refuse to believe that there are 2 people who have ultimate faith in the "No, YOU!" philosophy.

And one of them is you.

Please someone help this fool to get over himself. Read my post again and then your answer. You just keep trying to dominate everyone. MD5 is such an easy algorithm, I never needed your help!

Can't you just understand the rest. :blink:

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by M.H.A.Q.S.@Feb 9 2004, 12:37 PM
because I refuse to believe that there are 2 people who have ultimate faith in the "No, YOU!" philosophy.
Do you realise how fucking hilarious that is?

Am I dreaming this? Is this ridiculous conversation actually happening?

M.H.A.Q.S.

o khotay ki olaad...kuttay kay jummay huay dullay, bhostr.

For the last time, I was just checking your level. Dumb head, doesn't saying something once get to yourt head.

J

Jet Set Willy

No, you didn't understand any of it, I explained it to you, and then you mentioned some programming technique you'd either made up or translated incorrectly, and laughed at me when I couldn't understand your broken English. If you think that's an intellectual victory you are indeed a sad, pathetic person. The fact is, I could out-code you, out-math you, out-write you and out-think you. I'm not boasting here--I believe that pretty much anybody could do the same. You're a very silly person, and it's not just due to a language barrier. Now post your futile reply, and fuck off.

M.H.A.Q.S.

:lol: Just look at my avatar.

OK everybody, Waz was the one who told me everything. The MD5 algorithm was indeed the most difficult of all the algorithms I've ever seen. :(

Waz, please forgive me for my ignorance. You are teh POWER™.