Dragon Force Problems

madhatter87

Okay. The only reason I have a saturn emulator is to play dragon force. I only downloaded satourne. I now have every saturn emulator made, including every version of ssf. None of them will even load the game except girigiri and even on that its just colored triangles. all the other ones say the cd is unsuitible. I burned the game (.avg format) and the .cue on to the disk and it still won't work....please for the love of all things holy someone help...I'm getting pissed.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
madhatter87 said:
I burned the game (.avg format) and the .cue on to the disk

You didn't burn the game and .cue directly on the disk, did you? I seems that .avg file is an image, though I never heard of that extension.

hagbard

Which version you got? I can provide you another .cue if it's the NTSC-US

madhatter87

haha, nvm it was .bin btw. But i just mounted it on daemon tools. so its working fine now (sound and everything) So if anyone ever asks (cause ive seen it asked in like a bagillion other forums) which emulator runs dragon force, tell em ssf 7(beta) and to get daemon tools.

madhatter87

wtf?! it keeps like knocking me back in the game (whenever i save and close it, sometimes when i load it back up im further back than when i last saved it) i was at like level 21 wein all i had left to take over was whatshisface (the big fat guy that started the war) i went to load it this time and im back at level 16 and ive only conquered 2 other nations....IM SO PISSED!!! anyway to recover my last save?

Roger

I know there are a billion Posts out there on emulating this game but I would love to play this game again. I have one problem though. I have ssf 7 and I am a emu newbie. I borrowed my copy of Dragon force to my friend years ago and no longer have any way to get it back, which eliminates the Daemon tools option. So I legaly own a copy somewhere, so I think I still have rights to download/ play the game. Anyways I got a .rar form of the game and need to know the next few steps. my email is XxZandarxX@yahoo.com and any help would be great!
Thanks

Last edited:

hagbard

Download and install 7-zip (freeware) or Winrar (shareware), then unrar your game image, and mount it with Daemon Tools

Zach

You don't have any legal right to download the game, fyi. You have to make the backup image yourself in order to legally be entitled to it