Sup, people!

Curunir

Hi there, guys!

I just registered here even though I had been using the main site for news and emulator advice for quite some time.

I'm from Bulgaria, I'm on my way to graduating uni, doing English philology and boy, do I like to diddle with oldish emulated games! :D

I'm really glad to find those forums in such a state - one of the saner places on the internet that deal with emulation, more regulated than most without being too rigidly moderared.

Congratulations to mods and site authors alike! :thumb_up:

hagbard

Welcome aboard and thank you for your support. Don't forget to take a look at the Forum Rules just by the case :cool:

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
welcome,

montpics

Curunir said:
Hi there, guys!

I just registered here even though I had been using the main site for news and emulator advice for quite some time.

I'm from Bulgaria, I'm on my way to graduating uni, doing English philology and boy, do I like to diddle with oldish emulated games! :D

I'm really glad to find those forums in such a state - one of the saner places on the internet that deal with emulation, more regulated than most without being too rigidly moderared.

Congratulations to mods and site authors alike! :thumb_up:
Nice to meet you too! And welcome to this forum and happy posting, as usual. :cool: