Satourne Plugins help

LifeVirusZERO

Where can I get plugins for Satourne? If anyone knows. I've looked all over, but I'm just looking in the wrong places apparently.

hagbard

AFAIK the only plugins available for Satourne are included in the emulator zip file. I'd try SSF instead because it's currently the best Saturn emulator.

LifeVirusZERO

When I try to run SSF, it gives me some kind of crazy error that isn't in english, and it just closes the program when i press ok. Is this a widespread problem?

hagbard

Or perhaps your CPU doesn't support SSE2.

LifeVirusZERO

cpu-z says SSE, but not SSE2. Do you guys have any other suggestions for me to play Saturn games on here? I'm gonna see if I can find an older version of Satourne because mine seems to be confused.

montpics

Try to use the older version of SSF instead. Or a hacked version of Giri Giri Saturn called Cassini. Try to use Google!

Last edited:

hagbard

Alexander_13 said:
yeap it's the best i dunno why emulator-zone.com doesn't have it like an option :glare:
Giri Giri it's a (now defunct) commercial emulator, so link it here will be like offer warez. Cassini it's a hacked Giri Giri, so would be the same. It has some spyware stuff blunded in some versions btw