Help Me With This Emulatorr

UDIED

Hellooo, i looked at the sticky treads, and i thougt i had too wait till xeon or xbxc (or something) convert more games too the computer. Soo.. i still wanted an emulator, and still believed there is one. So i started searching Bearshare, and i downloaded an emulator. When i opened it, it looked really professional. No virus.. So i wanted too get it work! Is started too click at some things but i don't know where to start. Can somebody help? Please look at the printscreen of my folder.

Im not English so...

what's this: .fld Thumbnail folder (Hijaak) i need such a file. ;)

Ooh... I can't post attachments! Hmm i place the file somewhere on the internet. Please click here. http://www.syg.9cy.com -- www.syg.9cy.com Please delete my new thread if this is stronly illegal i don't know :confused:

Name of the Folder: (PC) XBOX Emulator - Play Games In Your DVD-Drive
When i click on it i get 1 folder called XBOX. The screenshot is of the folder: XBOX

Please wait when the link doesn't open. Im uploading the file right now.

donkeyknob

open up ms-dos, also known as command prompt, and type "C:\ format" then you will get a message saying "do you wish to continue" or something along those lines. type "y", hit enter then come back in bout 30 mins

montpics

donkeyknob said:
open up ms-dos, also known as command prompt, and type "C:\ format" then you will get a message saying "do you wish to continue" or something along those lines. type "y", hit enter then come back in bout 30 mins
That doesn't help anything though......

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
lol, the y/n question says "do you wanna kill your comp?"
hehe, that wouldn't help :p

Last edited: