couple games being weird

merdenoms

When i load grand turismo 2 it gets to the part that talks about the cars are real bla bla bla bla.. in anycase it just sits there.. im using the best video plugin i could find, it works great on other games. can anyone help?

suckthismeat

wow, that was a bunch of information.... like the emulator - oh wait not mentioned. Or the PC - again no info. And what is this great plugin you found?

WOW, with all this information I could pull a soloution out of my ass.

why dont people tell you important things like that?
They ask with no information at all...

If you decide to give us more info than - wow it doesnt work, I am sure someone can help. Until then, we are going to have just as much trouble figuring it out as you do.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
suckthismeat: How about being nice to someone with a question for a change? Did anyone make you reply to his thread? No.

merdenoms: We really do need the answers to suckthismeat's questions to help. Thanks.

merdenoms

Sorry i didnt incldude all that crap, i didnt realize that people were so facist and idoic on this page.

Anyway.... I have peat's software video plugin (came with the emulator), a nividia 5200 graphix card 128 mb of memory, pentium 4 1.5 gighertz processor and its a dell.

thanx for your help if u can give me any.

P.S. i may be a "newbie" but im not new to this crap.. i didnt have the answer so i thought id ask to see if someone did.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry if this was a bad welcome. It's just that most new members that register for a question just leave the important information off their posts. suckthismeat just got a bit irritated seeing that again, that's all.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
If you are using epsxe you might find this helpful. I know you said that it aready worked with most games, so I'd say you've got all of that correct. It never hurts too look though. Perhaps you'll find something. You might try decreasing resolution (mine does best in fullscreen with a low resolution) , or turning on frame skip. I hope this was helpful.

belmont

I have a PC simular to your's(except that my graphix card is 64).
You may want to try my settings
post-31-1057789433.png

Mourgos

Kind of completely irrelevant but if I don't ask sometime I guess I'll never learn.

How do you take this screenshots ?? :rolleyes:

suckthismeat

sorry bout the post, but lefteris is right, why ask questions with out enough information to form a solution?

anyways

If you have a Gf FX, then you probably should be using either Petes Direct X plugin, or even the OpenGL plugin (though I cant remember off hand who made that one - it may also be pete)

A software plugin basically makes the Gf FX card useless..... try the above and see how it works... you can download different plugins here.

(would that site be considered warez? hope not... ah well if it is, remove the link.