SSF Sound Question

J8son

I'm running SSF V0.07 and I've loaded the American Bios (Version 1.01). I download the Sega Saturn version of Daytona USA and I've mounted the ISO to a virtual drive and it's running great. My only problem is there's no sound.

I have several audio files and a .cue file (daytona.cue). How do I configure this with the virtual drive or in the emulator itself to run the sound as well as the graphics?

Last edited:

J8son

Update:

Found the answer on another forum. Here's the info for anyone having the same problem:

You need to convert the MP3's to WAV files. You can find decent conversion programs all over the place. After you convert them to WAV's, use Sega Cue Maker and make a Cue file for your game. Then load the CUE into your virtual drive, and presto! You have sound with your Saturn games And yes, you will need the new CUE sheet I'll post the Sega Cue Maker, just place it in the same folder as your ISO, just make sure you convert the MP3's to WAV's first, or it won't work

hagbard

I'm sorry I wasn't in the forum the time you post that, and yes, that's the right way, good info :) . Also I recommend you to upgrade SSF to an updated one here

Last edited:

montpics

hagbard said:
I'm sorry I wasn't in the forum the time you post that, and yes, that's the right way, good info :) . Also I recommend you to upgrade SSF to an updated one here
Unless J8son's CPU is Pentium 4 or Anthlon64 processor that is.....

montpics

iceman100 said:
Hey how did u get this thing to run i can't see mto get past the startup screen.
That's a question that I want to know. (I'm confused with your question though) :confused: