Please be patient as I am new to all this

Nobel1

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this message but I hope someone replies.

I was wondering if there is an emulator that will allow me to play my PC games on my XBox. If so what is it called and where can I get it. Also How does it work? What do I have to do to get it installed and working.

Someone PLEASE take the time to explain this and help me with it. I know that some people don't want to "Waste" their time helping beginers, but hopefully one of you will be kind enough to help me.

Thanks,

Nobel1

mhl12

I don't think there are any emulators to play pc games on an xbox seeing how most computer game requirements today are way higher than the xbox's specs.

montpics

Play on PC instead.

Note : I haven't any info about XboX able to play PC games except DOS games. :cool:

Corey4666

they got some pc games made to run on Xbox they have Doom
i dunno if i can post them here for you since the rules and all :mellow:

Codey

Nobel1 said:
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this message but I hope someone replies.

I was wondering if there is an emulator that will allow me to play my PC games on my XBox. If so what is it called and where can I get it. Also How does it work? What do I have to do to get it installed and working.

Someone PLEASE take the time to explain this and help me with it. I know that some people don't want to "Waste" their time helping beginers, but hopefully one of you will be kind enough to help me.

Thanks,

Nobel1

I have an Xbox I got from this guy that owed me money and this thing has like 3000 games on it including 50 xbox game and 4 emulators programs. There a big problem I have though I don't know fuck all about emulators.
I think I know how to use the system properly but I left it at my fuckin friends for 20 minutes and brang it home and no it wont fuckin work and this thing was like nothing I ever seen. It had a list of games that go on forever.
But if you guys want me to tell you what actuall Parts you need for it then, the smart people out please give me a tip on how to fix this thing. Im trying to fix it right know. And it's not like I can't just bring it into a computer store
so email me helpfull tips so I can fix this ( Codeyjohnson@hotmail.com)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Can you even give us some hints as to what is happening exactly? What error do you get when you turn it on?